AJ IV SE Craft Feb 11, 2023

How much over retail will these go for if you strike out?

• $25 or less

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • $50

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • $75

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • $100

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • $200+

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Won’t go for over retail

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
All jokes aside.
The real inspiration for the “craft”.
The yellowish accents represent a banana peel at the bottom of the bin. The furry suede and sockliner represent the mold growing along the insides.

6DBA3EDA-AD8A-4AD7-AC34-5295106C2A76.jpeg
7BF71165-8E4E-448E-91F0-F73EA8B09F9B.jpeg

It’s like my joke is being judged by Rob Schneider and Stevie Wonder. I’m flattered.

They do it all now. I have gotten orders shipped from them from UPS, FedEx, USPS and Lasership. For reference my Craft 4s are coming from Byhalia MS via FedEx. My TS Phantoms came from the same warehouse via USPS

My account is from 2011, never had anything shipped by the postal service but yes to all the others. uSPS doesn’t typically steal but they will lose the F out of some stuff… damn.

It’s a interesting looking shoe. Definitely something different.

I guess I can appreciate JB for bringing a unique twist to the 4s. The materials are on the point. The CW itself reminds me of the Jade Horizon CW from last year.

Picked these up for $290 shipped. First ever Jordan 4 with leather wings. Never liked leather wings as back in the day only GS sizes had leather wings in place of the plastic and I always thought they looked pathetic...heh.

I like how unique these are, which is what drew me to them as I'm not an OG purist and appreciate the creativity. Kind of reminds me of how unique the Sashikos are (I have those as well & wear them regularly...though I've failed to find laces to replace the red ones, which I'm not crazy about). I was temped by the Zen Masters, but not sure I can pull off those colors, and don't think they'll age well as the plastic will yellow and look like crap.

This is my 20th Jordan 4 (and I wear them all)....yikes....I've got a bit of an obsession going on with 4s, which were the first Jordan I acquired back in the day. I probably need to see a therapist about this....?!

I've delivered smaller sizes but so far i don't think I've done men's sizing. i trust usps personally, over fedex.

It was a 7Y. Copped my personal pair from a local boutique plug.

I trust USPS not to steal.... but not for loss, they will fumble the fark out of the bag and tracking will simply stop.

Used to love them over all other carriers but they never seemed the same after the pandemic.

Picked these up for $290 shipped. First ever Jordan 4 with leather wings. Never liked leather wings as back in the day only GS sizes had leather wings in place of the plastic and I always thought they looked pathetic...heh.

I like how unique these are, which is what drew me to them as I'm not an OG purist and appreciate the creativity. Kind of reminds me of how unique the Sashikos are (I have those as well & wear them regularly...though I've failed to find laces to replace the red ones, which I'm not crazy about). I was temped by the Zen Masters, but not sure I can pull off those colors, and don't think they'll age well as the plastic will yellow and look like crap.

This is my 20th Jordan 4 (and I wear them all)....yikes....I've got a bit of an obsession going on with 4s, which were the first Jordan I acquired back in the day. I probably need to see a therapist about this....?!

If you see the PSGs or Infrareds in a size 13 for $250 or less, please let me know :lol:

Back
Top Bottom