AJ IV Zen Master June 7, 2022

Finally figured out what these have been reminding me of...

1642523042923.png

Grab your Zen Master 4s and let’s go to war. We on da the hunt for bots, pretty girls unquarantined, Toro 18s, and the guillotine.
Sweet tooth dudes stay out the sneaker shops
You ain't gotta handcuff 'em to see the panties drop. A few bots is lookin' for a rat with cheese. Got somethin' to pitch, they all swing a bat with ease. Get your ankles broke, while doin' your two-step. Leave a thank you note, for the crutches the Phil Jackson left

Last edited:
Call me for the spot. I’m in too with you and rainking rainking .

That‘s if I don’t quit first.
🤣 I’m out on these. They’re cool but I know what would happen. I’d wear them for a week or two, then put them back in the closet after the new buzz wore off and a year later I’d be like, why did I buy these? It’s one of those releases that’s fun and feeds the addiction, but it has no long-term meaning behind it. This is why I’ve always stuck to OGs.

🤣 I’m out on these. They’re cool but I know what would happen. I’d wear them for a week or two, then put them back in the closet after the new buzz wore off and a year later I’d be like, why did I buy these? It’s one of those releases that’s fun and feeds the addiction, but it has no long-term meaning behind it. This is why I’ve always stuck to OGs.
Phil Jackson does not approve of this message.

Back
Top Bottom