AJ LASER IV WHITE RED PE - DID ANY NBA PLAYER WEAR THEM? *PICS ADDED*

I recently picked up a pair of White Red Laser 4s - same as the ones that released but instead with a promo tag (impying player exclusive)

I've looked through several online phones - the only person I could find was Cutino Mobley, but he wore the Black lasers.

Does anyone know if any NBA player wore them? I'd assume it was the spring of the 2005 season.

Thanks in advance

*Edit*

Here are pics:

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

I recently picked up a pair of White Red Laser 4s - same as the ones that released but instead with a promo tag (impying player exclusive)

I've looked through several online phones - the only person I could find was Cutino Mobley, but he wore the Black lasers.

Does anyone know if any NBA player wore them? I'd assume it was the spring of the 2005 season.

Thanks in advance

not sure but they look
pimp.gif

Sup Ed!

Laser 4s dropped in 2005. Id guess their Eddie Jones if they are a size 13. He wears sz 13.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Sup Ed!

Laser 4s dropped in 2005. Id guess their Eddie Jones if they are a size 13. He wears sz 13.

He's right....Eddie Jones rocked these once if i remember correctly. Ill try finding a picture..

^
No...theyre the exact color as the ones that released.

They are size 13 so maybe they are Eddie Jones.... SWEET

Ill post pics soon

I could be wrong, but promo doesn't necessary to be PE. I have seen tag pics of promo AJ XQs and HD mcflys in size 8.5, 9....
but, SICK promo laser IV dude!

pretty sure mens samples come in 9 and 13 (among others, but those are the most popular). good luck in your search, assomeone recommended, the PE post is probably your best bet

M!ke

Cuttino Mobley wore the black lasers for a charity game in New Orleans...long time ago. I think he was still with the clippers.

Back
Top Bottom