AJ Royal 1 Legit Check - Much thanks in advance!

A quick legit check would be greatly appreciated. I've researched a lot of other AJ1 Royal legit checks on this site and I am unsure about this pair. The leather looks good (not too shiny), stitching seems on point, no peaks in the back, deep outsole tread groves, good Nike Air on tongue, box/label (for what its worth) looks good, lace bag is small and neatly packed. 

The only kicker is the damn production dates of 09/13/12 and 11/28/12, which I've gathered is a clear indication of fakes. 

I'm just confused because everything else other than the dates seem legit. I bought these from a reputable sneaker consignment store in downtown Phoenix who I believe (believed) knows their shoes. 

Any help from Roneeeezy, Timmybrixxx, isniker, or anyone else will be appreciated and repped. Thanks!

ISNIKER is gonna love this.. Need him to back me up here; but you may have the only legit pair Ive seen with those production dates. 

Last edited:
They look legit. Everything checks out, even the way the leather wrinkles around the Nike check. As far as the production dates you probably have one of the last pairs manufactured...

ISNIKER is gonna love this.. Need him to back me up here; but you may have the only legit pair Ive seen with those production dates. 
yeah we always say 99% of 9/13-11/28 out there isn't legit

well

we found that 1% (or less?)

its still puzzling why 90% of the fake factories decided to copy that date on all their pairs...from $50 reps to $300 reps

Last edited:

Looks legit, probably a TRUE 100% legit early release pair

retail pair.. prod. date is later than most pairs... & box indicates its from shiekh shoes
box means nothing

id like better pics, side view of the entire shoe.

dont like any of those pics but then again if these dudes all confirm legit then go for it

That's crazy, I've never seen a legit pair with the 11/28/12 date but they look good to me

box means nothing

dont like any of those pics but then again if these dudes all confirm legit then go for it
yes

but both the shoes & the box is legit, not much point of switching them

Last edited:
box means nothing

yeah but both the shoes & the box is legit, no point of switching them

no point in switching them?

not saying the shoes arent legit but seems you like are ignoring the fact that A LOT of people are doing this to pass off fakes as real deal and screw buyers especially on ebay. Just saying, people all see it being done. So to say no point is kinda stupid.

not saying the shoes arent legit but seems you like are ignoring the fact that A LOT of people are doing this to pass off fakes as real deal and screw buyers especially on ebay. Just saying, people all see it being done. So to say no point is kinda stupid.
yes i tell people that too

missed my point.. the shoes are legit, the box is legit too... why would he/they switch the box

Last edited:

yes i tell people that too

missed my point.. the shoes are legit, the box is legit too... why would he/they switch the box

to pass off a fake shoe? especially when it has the FTL or any other brand store sticker on the box.

its quite common these days.

to pass off a fake shoe? especially when it has the FTL or any other brand store sticker on the box.

its quite common these days.
yes we know that, but im talking about this particular pair... the shoe already passed most test... just letting the guy know what retailer it may have come from

Never called the shoe fake :lol:

i was just responding to your comment about the box which IMO means nothing.

no harm done. you guys said legit and thats all that matters

Back
Top Bottom