AJ VIII Playoffs [Detail Pics] 56k welcome

Imma miss the red pull tab, but hey cant expect JB to give us everything. My grails and my first pair of J's ever. Multiple pairs copped.
TEAM MACINTOSH​

The pics are appreciated, now...

Quote:
other than the not so metallic midsole and the black pulltabs, i've got no complaints...
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

I put 70(3)14 on my back...

I need to change my underwear...
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

beautiful
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/White-Medium Grey ("Hold Tight") Nike Air Max 1 Premium SP (9)

Thanks for the pics. JB did a great job on these. Another shoe i cant wait.
Sneakerheads are ugly.

I'm now debating whether I should get these or the Aquas
TEAM XBOX360​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Thank GOD, I have been waiting for these, I have the lows, but its not the same. This just brings me back to my Middle School Days when I had the aqua's then my best friend comes out of no where with the playoff 8's and I was devastated because I had the aquas for only a couple of months and I knew my mom wasn't going to drop another hundred + dollars. But, I begged and begged my mom to pick them up for me. :smh:
smh.gif
and after months of begging I finally got them :D
happy.gif
, but after I out grew both pairs of 8's they were straight shipped to the Philippines :frown:
frown.gif

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL! ! ! OG colors a plenty for the 4th quarter of 2k7...I've got the lows but they just don't mean that much now that these are making a return...I wasnt into Jordans or Jordan as a kid so they dont have sentimentality nor do any releases before 2nd Generation Retros (99-01) but its a nice looking shoe and even though I already have OD on Bulls colorways (and my favorite colors are blue and gray) these will undoubtedly make their way into my stax above the lows and under the Cardinals...
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

i like em more than i did before, but i still think aquas are the only extremely nice VIII
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

i cant wait. i still have my ogs in the closet from '93. too bad i cant fit into them anymore.
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

OH My God cant Wait :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Underground king effecting the masses
TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

these look way better than the aquas cant wait for these to drop
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

Fiiiiiiiinnnaalllyyyy.

Not too shaby.