AJ XI IE Light Orewood Brown October 6, 2022

jshortt jshortt have heard anything from Creme321 about your order ? I ordered some 13s on the 14 and I’m still waiting for shipping info

Not a word. I also ordered those Clot Delta Trainers, and both are showing sold out. At this point just praying they at least picked my order. Drives me nuts that some of these boutiques don't bother to do that when an online order comes through.

Not a word. I also ordered those Clot Delta Trainers, and both are showing sold out. At this point just praying they at least picked my order. Drives me nuts that some of these boutiques don't bother to do that when an online order comes through.
Thanks for the reply, I saw some the replies in the 97 thread. . A guy on twitter replied to my tweet about crème, he ordered the same time we did. And he hasn’t heard anything.. Pusha T sucks and his shop sucks.

Thanks for the reply, I saw some the replies in the 97 thread. . A guy on twitter replied to my tweet about crème, he ordered the same time we did. And he hasn’t heard anything.. Pusha T sucks and his shop sucks.

michael-scott-the-office.gif

If these fall through, I'm gonna be sooooo pissed off. I passed on my size at a similar price through a couple of other more reputable places because I'd already ordered from Push.

Back
Top Bottom