AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Thanks for the info and pics. I already have these but I wil get them again even though I feel they shouldn't be releasing this soon.

Originally Posted by never wear them

like i said on my last comment, they are making the XIIs like varients. they need to go back to the original blueprints.

look at the ridges on my pair. compare it to the re-retro pair.

2qmgltd.jpg

8ee157efb91d8d51fecf2b21c316e17b5c93fc5.pjpg

and the bulky look isnt there either. oh well

x7hqx.jpg

Im just trying to spread the good word ya'll. hate it or love it, ya'll gon' buy them regardless. (i as well)

okay and none of the retro 12s are shaped like the og's

they are going to change the shape every generation of retros

010125.jpg

they look pretty much the same. i bet if u loosen up the laces on the re retro they'll look almost identical. they both look good so it doesnt matter. iwill cop 2 pairs this time around

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by never wear them

like i said on my last comment, they are making the XIIs like varients. they need to go back to the original blueprints.

look at the ridges on my pair. compare it to the re-retro pair.

and the bulky look isnt there either. oh well

Im just trying to spread the good word ya'll. hate it or love it, ya'll gon' buy them regardless. (i as well)

okay and none of the retro 12s are shaped like the og's

they are going to change the shape every generation of retros

010125.jpg

agree,

but if you notice on the older XII retros, the shape was on point and the details were there,

the only downfall was the leather and padding witch didnt mold the shoe to the ORIGINAL look.

Wow pretty messed up if you ask me, I remember they required the purchase of a hoody, and hat if you wanted the shoes

these came out as a package a couple years ago i hope their not recycled pics...fresh as $#*# though

People on NikeTalk are getting wayyyyy to ahead of themselves. In General,for all Jordans - Production does not start til approx 6 months of release and release calenders are generally 9 months in advance.

With that said "G.G." speaks the truth here on NT.

The only one I am adding to my collection is the White/Red XII set to release last saturday before Christmas I believe....let me check BRB
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom