AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

can someone post these side by side with the 03's please? I'm on the fence, but i'm pretty sure I'll go buy the 03s before these.

THIS SHOE WAS WACK IN LIKE 04 (OR WHENEVER IT CAME OUT) AND ITS STILL WACK TODAY

Originally Posted by ed2trey

shoetrends just re-upped, near fsr
GOOOOOOD LOOOOOKS SON!

you def get respect, I been checkin regularly, and you just reminded me to do so

copped a 12 like my CDP, normally wear 11.5 but I figured sizing would be like the CDP, hope Im right, any insight from those that already have them?

everybody else, GET ON THAT, theyre at retail with 15 bucks shipping and theyll be packaged pretty nicely, shoetrends is straight as hell, you might not evenbe payin more than retail, depending on tax in your area

^if you wear a 11.5, why would you cop a 12? The XII's in the cdp run big. I wear a 11.5 or 12 and have a size 11 in the cdp XII's and they fitPERFECT.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by ed2trey

shoetrends just re-upped, near fsr
GOOOOOOD LOOOOOKS SON!

you def get respect, I been checkin regularly, and you just reminded me to do so

copped a 12 like my CDP, normally wear 11.5 but I figured sizing would be like the CDP, hope Im right, any insight from those that already have them?

everybody else, GET ON THAT, theyre at retail with 15 bucks shipping and theyll be packaged pretty nicely, shoetrends is straight as hell, you might not even be payin more than retail, depending on tax in your area

The CDP XII's and all XII's that I own run true to size, no need to go a half size bigger

I went a half size bigger cuz thats what I had to do in the CDP

Im just saying that these should be sized the same way as the CDP right?

^ that was fast.........I think I'm gonna pass on these
grin.gif
Nothing thatJB has released or is going to release...gives me that "need to get"" feeling anymore..

Ok i'm confused people are saying they are coming out the 23rd and 30th sneakerfiles.com said 23rd and people on here are saying 30th which one is it?????Help Niketalk lol

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

^if you wear a 11.5, why would you cop a 12? The XII's in the cdp run big. I wear a 11.5 or 12 and have a size 11 in the cdp XII's and they fit PERFECT.

I tried on a size 11 (what my black/red retros and all white/unc blue) they felt a little bigger then my old retros.

Gotta judge these for myself before i make a decision..i really love the XII's..they're my favorite jordan of all time..but not sure since i have theOG's..

I saw them at a store today wasn't impressed at all, and i really wanted to get them when news came out that they were releasing again.

yes, they have the same shoe mold

Originally Posted by BallinB

yes, they have the same shoe mold
thanks, thats all i needed to know, these will be fine then, everybody was sayin i should have gone a size down or stayed the same, but my CDPsfit fine so i should be straight

Originally Posted by AirMarcus757

Ok i'm confused people are saying they are coming out the 23rd and 30th sneakerfiles.com said 23rd and people on here are saying 30th which one is it????? Help Niketalk lol
The Raging Bull Package is dropping this Saturday (May 23rd).
The Nubuck XII is dropping next Saturday (May 30th).

Back
Top Bottom