AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

I hope NT Chicago gets a lot of these...im goin in the AM that day to cop and hang in the city, I hope they don't sell out before I get there...

Mine looks great... The youths are great as well
smile.gif
Hit me up if you want them early and your in the BAY for the youth.

Those who work at stores that have already have their stock, give me a update on the type of size runs for mens (smallest ,largest, etc) if you don't mind,thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

Those who work at stores that have already have their stock, give me a update on the type of size runs for mens (smallest ,largest, etc) if you don't mind, thanks in advance.

every store is different... these were a " quickstrike type release" According to my invoice from nike...

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by AirMarcus757

Ok i'm confused people are saying they are coming out the 23rd and 30th sneakerfiles.com said 23rd and people on here are saying 30th which one is it????? Help Niketalk lol
The Raging Bull Package is dropping this Saturday (May 23rd).
The Nubuck XII is dropping next Saturday (May 30th).
Thanks for clearing that up

those pics do look decent dog, might get a pair to rock so i can keep the others fresh

i saw them person, not really impressed. its too much of a simple color. i'll wait for the other 12s to release this year.

I bought these too, though I'm very disappointed overall. Piss poor quality par for the course. I got 'em for the sake of completing m work in progressXII collection.

^^u will have them at least 4days before the scheduled shipping date. Shoetrends is great for that.

they still got some sizes on shoetrends. i didnt order because i need a 10, but theres still some up there

Was excited for these at first ... then I realized they're just another pair of CHEAP retros ...

Ashy leather and glue stains? No thanks.

yeah I just gave some of my boys a heads up on shoetrends again

apparently theyre shippin out june 1st, at least thats what the site says

they're going fast again at shoetrends and uptempoair's got 'em listed again as they said they would.

saw these in person today, i was actually really surprised they looked nice. Nubuck was quality. definitely looking better than any of the pics that havesurfaced......that being said ill probably pass, $150 for this colorway? nah.

for the shoetrends order today it said will ship out 6/15/09 for people who just bought on impulse and did not read so don't complain if you don't getthem till half a month later

Back
Top Bottom