AJ XX3 RESTOCK @ SHOETRENDS.COM ALL 3 COLORWAYS!!!

FYI:
for those that missed out @ Citysole.com...INCLUDING SZ 13 MOTORSPORTS!!! I just scooped 2 pairs sz 13 so hurry if you need 'em.
peace
P

i ordered my pair yesterday did not want to post on niketalk because i actually want to get my sz13 this time.

Ordered size 13 motorsports before I saw this post. Let's hope I get my pair FINALLY! Probably should have ordered two pairs.

and where in the world did a full size run of these OVER SZ 13 for motorsports ever show up in US? I'm skeptical

size 12 motorsports - BOOM ROASTED! thanks OP... (although that $165 was set for the pennys, now it looks like its gonna be a $300+ week on kicks... again)

This is really really good info! Finally I got my size 11 Motorsports!

I´m a hapy man right now...

Originally Posted by STARZ

Originally Posted by ebe2023

i ordered my pair yesterday did not want to post on niketalk because i actually want to get my sz13 this time.

bro, thats just messed up
roll.gif
good thing i wear 10
laugh.gif

ha i was probably one of the first to see the restock to because he had pairs on ebay and then i realized it was shoetrends.com and ordered direct from thesite instead of thru ebay. Last time someone posted a restock for citysole someone got to the sz13 motorsports before me and i was not going to take anychances this time around sorry NT. I already got my email from ron saying they will ship out the 23rd. Good Luck to the rest of NT on getting their pairs.

good look on this info... I sure did get all three colorways cuz im too lazy to wait for a better price on ebay although this is pretty good.

%!$@, copped NDS MS sz 13 from another NTer for 170$ just under 2 months ago!

coulda gotten a DS pair for $5 cheaper!

Back
Top Bottom