AJ1 JETER 715854-402 Midnight Navy/Metallic Gold-Sail $160

He said in the post conference that he won't play shortstop but is going to DH
Yeah I caught that part, but for tomorrow's game I thought he said he may not even DH and take the day off.  I may be wrong though, still on a high from that game.

He hinted he wasn't going to play at all today, but then DH the rest of the weekend.

Last edited:
I woke up late last Sat but what was the reason that nike rescheduled this drop to a TBA date ? Site crashing ?

these shoulda been dropped after the first initial release nike always playing games, like @ColdCity  said get it over with already

I woke up late last Sat but what was the reason that nike rescheduled this drop to a TBA date ? Site crashing ?

these shoulda been dropped after the first initial release nike always playing games, like @ColdCity
 said get it over with already

theres a lot of "rumors" but nike's site went to **** because of the amount of stuff that dropped that sat so they scrapped the drop... some are saying so they can charge $160 box on the 1's instead of $140 others say so jeter can be actually retired & done playing before they do in reality we dont know & are just waiting on nike to say GO!

Finally got mine today.  Delayed due to a UPS breakdown it said..  Either way, glad I have em and they look fantastic!  I am going to try and cop another pair for trading purposes.

Post by @bibOo  on Official Air Jordan 1 Retro High thread shows his Jeter 1 box still has SRP tag on it = $140.

Those successful on getting Jeter's, will they be able to grab another pair whenever the re-release occurs? Or will NDC cancel orders if billing address is the same for those who previously copped...?

How could they let this out?
mean.gif
EDIT: deleted, will just post on AJ1 thread.

Last edited:

Finally got mine today.  Delayed due to a UPS breakdown it said..  Either way, glad I have em and they look fantastic!  I am going to try and cop another pair for trading purposes.
Congrats! You think orders will go through if those successful at first drop use same billing/shipping info?
It's the luck of the draw. You take what they send. They aren't going to switch out limited shoes. It would cause too many headaches for them. There are more pairs, they just aren't willing to do it and I don't blame them.
The price we must pay for online shopping.  Thanks, I'll relay the message.

@Fransravo  should have been $140 since day one on nike launch page.
Yup! Someone be goofing around, putting $160 into the code instead of $140.

When I check my recently placed orders, my order for the Jeters don't even show up. Still hoping for another pair.

When I check my recently placed orders, my order for the Jeters don't even show up. Still hoping for another pair.
Mine is still there.  But odd that it says 'delivery attempt 1' when I already have them in hand, and UPS website says delivered.

I want to assist my brother in getting a pair; he's just as much a Yankee/Jeter fan than I am, and he wasn't able to cop last Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom