AJ1 JETER 715854-402 Midnight Navy/Metallic Gold-Sail $160

5 Computers And 2 Phones In Line.......

Struck Out On All Avenues
mean.gif

I just bought the jeter trainers and didn't even want them. This is what nike did to me, sitting here and missed out. So now i'm all stupid and ordering other sneakers that I never wanted

**** you Nike :frown:

ok so here is my pair, i feel they should have been b grades, the right shoe is all messed up,.. they were shipped in a box smaller than the jordan box.. should i call and complain?

Anyone wanna join me in boycotting Nike and becoming full on for Adidas?... Seriously, I am getting tired of these games. Yes, you can say the salt level is at a high, you can say I am pissed, but I had these all planned and selected my size in less than 3 seconds... Idk how it can be sold out. Too heated at Nike. They play more games than a immature grammar school child.
Nah too much salt talking.

Nike made 25 BILLION   last year and the revenues only been jumping recently, if everyone in this thread (hell this site) stopped their retail employees wouldn't even have to stop ordering guac at chipotle.

Wait a month when prices even out and swallow the 2-400.

http://investors.nikeinc.com/files/doc_financials/annualreports/2013/#select_financials

Last edited:

ok so here is my pair, i feel they should have been b grades, the right shoe is all messed up,.. they were shipped in a box smaller than the jordan box.. should i call and complain?
They'll either offer full refund if you send them back, or a discount code.  I was also wondering why the box was small.

Anyone wanna join me in boycotting Nike and becoming full on for Adidas?... Seriously, I am getting tired of these games. Yes, you can say the salt level is at a high, you can say I am pissed, but I had these all planned and selected my size in less than 3 seconds... Idk how it can be sold out. Too heated at Nike. They play more games than a immature grammar school child.

I was salty like this when I missed the Carmine. I've missed every Red 6 this year aside from the White/Infra and it's likely I will miss the Slam Dunk 6 as well. We can be mad but...:we will just be mad, and that's all.
Let it go man.

Last edited:
FINALLY got through for the Jeter Flex trainers @ 7:55pm

Already got a 8.5 I had gotten that Thursday at Flight 23 from someone who had won the View media item 1204239raffle for $20 over retail.

Might keep these or just sell them to make my pair for free

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom