Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
^^^^^ I know bruh LOL. That's what I've been saying all along. In darker lighting they look Deep Royal, but in the some good lighting parts of the shoe are purple. 
The whole shoe looks purple to me. When I first got them I thought they look blue. So I went in check to make sure, and they were looking purple. Lol

The whole shoe looks purple to me. When I first got them I thought they look blue. So I went in check to make sure, and they were looking purple. Lol
i can see why you would say that lol. The tongue midsole and mud guard all appear to be very purple looking.

Im glad this baileys aren't really purple, what would have been the point of the shoe? This color way was inspired from Jordan's high school

I almost copped a pair of Fontay joints off Craigslist from a reseller but I noticed on the left shoe the Jumpman was facing the wrong direction with these batch of retroes so I thought they where fake (Dude was asking near retail too :smh: ) But I ended up browsing this thread and I saw this:

That picture came from McStrokin' who won that pair at NikeTown.. so obviously they aren't fakes.

Any explanation why JB does this? Or is it just a factory error?

I almost copped a pair of Fontay joints off Craigslist from a reseller but I noticed on the left shoe the Jumpman was facing the wrong direction with these batch of retroes so I thought they where fake (Dude was asking near retail too :smh: ) But I ended up browsing this thread and I saw this:

That picture came from McStrokin' who won that pair at NikeTown.. so obviously they aren't fakes.

my fontay is not like this, idk y. i wonder as well

I almost copped a pair of Fontay joints off Craigslist from a reseller but I noticed on the left shoe the Jumpman was facing the wrong direction with these batch of retroes so I thought they where fake (Dude was asking near retail too
mean.gif
) But I ended up browsing this thread and I saw this:

I don't know for sure why JB did this, but they are the same with the cool greys that are releasing this year too, among others.  The bred XI's have the jumpman near the heel facing the opposite direction of the CDP pair too.

finishline, i pretty much only get shoes from there
Finishline?  FInishline hasn't been selling any of the 9's other than the Kilroys.  At least they haven't sold them online or marketed them in any way.  Which Finishline did you get yours at?  And has anyone else gotten the Montana's, Ellis', or Bailey's from FNL? 

Finishline?  FInishline hasn't been selling any of the 9's other than the Kilroys.  At least they haven't sold them online or marketed them in any way.  Which Finishline did you get yours at?  And has anyone else gotten the Montana's, Ellis', or Bailey's from FNL? 

yes i work at FNL but ur right they dont offer the other personas online just very limited in certain stores...i cant even use my discount, it sux...got the baileys at FNL too

well on my right shoe it is facing that direction but heres my left
LOL we're all tweaking your shoe is right. I just had to go pull my Montana's out and look. It's the way I took the picture that's all. That's my right shoe in the picture not my left shoe.

Last edited:
This dude had the right idea...here's what it looked like at my local spot camping for the Baileys around 3AM...guy was watching Judge Judy re-runs all night just chillen' :smokin

This is KOP and I know that guy. Does it all the time cuz he lives like 3 mins away from there. Usually unplugs the Coke machine.

I'm actually kinda mad people camped at KOP for these...yikes.

This is KOP and I know that guy. Does it all the time cuz he lives like 3 mins away from there. Usually unplugs the Coke machine.
I'm actually kinda mad people camped at KOP for these...yikes.
Yup...it was KOP. The coke machine stayed plugged in all night tho...lol. I think he had some kinda little generator 
roll.gif

...and they were dropping the Statue of Liberty Hyperposites same day which a lot of people in line were there for, not the baileys. Supposedly the hyperposites were pretty limited but idk.

Funny thing is, the HOH guy came out right before they opened and announced only one pair of shoes per person. Not the usual one pair per person/ per kind of sneaker. Pissed off a bunch of reseller dudes in the front of the line. There were about 7-8 homeless dudes in the front of the line that got paid by one dude to line up about 22-24hours ahead of time to buy all the sneaks dropping that day. Threw off his whole operation when they could only get one pair per person. Prly helped me get my size in the jordan's tho.

Yup...it was KOP. The coke machine stayed plugged in all night tho...lol. I think he had some kinda little generator :rofl:

...and they were dropping the Statue of Liberty Hyperposites same day which a lot of people in line were there for, not the baileys. Supposedly the hyperposites were pretty limited but idk.

Funny thing is, the HOH guy came out right before they opened and announced only one pair of shoes per person. Not the usual one pair per person/ per kind of sneaker. Pissed off a bunch of reseller dudes in the front of the line. There were about 7-8 homeless dudes in the front of the line that got paid by one dude to line up about 22-24hours ahead of time to buy all the sneaks dropping that day. Threw off his whole operation when they could only get one pair per person. Prly helped me get my size in the jordan's tho.

lol i always joke and tell my friends to do this for black friday. so when the store opens he trusts the homeless people with his money to buy the shoes?

lol i always joke and tell my friends to do this for black friday. so when the store opens he trusts the homeless people with his money to buy the shoes?
Yeh they all walk in together and then he stands outside the store and takes the shoes from them when they walk out of the store. lol

Back
Top Bottom