Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
caught a 9.5 on JJ that popped up for a buddy that missed his and they canceled my order. probably cause I already ordered one in my size on my account. oh well. The longer these are out the harder they are to get at a decent price. having a hell of a time finding my missing Crawfish in my size for anything under $250. smh

NDC pair came in....

PO

Last edited:
think im still going to cop smh i shouldnt since i let them sell out on rd but now for some strange reason i want them :evil:

You see this is exactly what I be talkin about, I didnt cop none of these but as soon as I see Future post a pic my interest goes from zero to ten
mean.gif
. now I want the Slims.
"THAT'S THE **** I DON'T LIKE!"
laugh.gif
His pics tend to do that.  I sold him shoes I didn't want anymore.  He posts and pic and all the sudden I regret it, lol.

missed out all of these alter egos and still don't regret it, olives and cool greys did it for me :smokin

I totally forgot the customs!!! Thanks for the reminding!! GrapeApe
I just couldn't help to empty my pocket when I saw these...
Actually I ended up with 4 pairs...
You should've grabbed the Olives for my homie ColdCity
laugh.gif
i kno
mean.gif

I think the hate on the color of the motorboats comes to those who couldnt cop.... jimmies have been rustled

No Kilroys in China on that wall?
I think the hate on the color of the motorboats comes to those who couldnt cop.... jimmies have been rustled

The problem is most of us were expecting the red to be one solid color like the Raging Bull Vs or Red Spiz'ikes. There are also a few people on the thread that wanted the motorboats but changed their mind when they saw them in person.
exactly... they were supposed to be "better than the rbp v's" when they first surfaced & all that other crazy talk & when they started to hit hands they looked like a fave red starburst pack... no rustled jimmies ...truth
So many shades of red/pink.  It's that simple.  Naturally dudes mistake dislike with "salt" though because it can't be something as simple as not liking a shoe.  Classic NT.

Last edited:
I totally forgot the customs!!! Thanks for the reminding!! GrapeApe

I just couldn't help to empty my pocket when I saw these...

Actually I ended up with 4 pairs...

You should've grabbed the Olives for my homie ColdCity :lol:

i kno :smh:

The problem is most of us were expecting the red to be one solid color like the Raging Bull Vs or Red Spiz'ikes. There are also a few people on the thread that wanted the motorboats but changed their mind when they saw them in person.

exactly... they were supposed to be "better than the rbp v's" when they first surfaced

So many shades of red/pink.  It's that simple.  Naturally dudes mistake dislike with "salt" though because it can't be something as simple as not liking a shoe.  Classic NT.

+1 .. if you don't agree with the majority then your considered a "hater" :smh:

Didn't think I would be quoted so much off a joke.... Now the jimmies are rustled lmao

Buy them, don't buy them, wear them, sell them, clown them. I really don't care cause I'm still gon rock my Crayola-Boat Jones

Didn't think I would be quoted so much off a joke.... Now the jimmies are rustled lmao

Buy them, don't buy them, wear them, sell them, clown them. I really don't care cause I'm still gon rock my Crayola-Boat Jones

Is this everyone's favorite line now a days??

Anyways you used the word "hate" because some of us dont like the different shades of red. So we felt the need to clarify that there is no hate/salt what so ever in regards to your Star-Burst Jones.

Rock what you like and rock them until the soles fall off fam.

fontay montanas by far my favourite of the set...much better up close...easy to get dirty though...

I finally got to see the Motorboat Jones colorway upclose and these without a doubt are my favorite. They stand out but not in an obnoxious way and im gonna do my best to cop these ASAP!!!!

Ya I just got my MBJ's in from JJ.  I think they look good in person.  The uppers on mine just look like a faded shade of the rest of the shoe.  My tongue is just as dark as the mid sole.  But on feet, looking down....I really like the way they look.  So I'm happy with my purchase.  And happy that this collection is now complete.

I have to say quality wise, Bentley Ellis gets my top pick.  Best looking overall, Fontay Montana's get my top pick.  The pair that look the most like a normal, non collectors pack pair of J's that would release are the Slim Jenkins.  They are also a favorite of mine out of the pack.  I can easily see anyone disagreeing with my opinion on these, as there are a lot of opinions on every shoe out of this pack.

Ya I just got my MBJ's in from JJ.  I think they look good in person.  The uppers on mine just look like a faded shade of the rest of the shoe.  My tongue is just as dark as the mid sole.  But on feet, looking down....I really like the way they look.  So I'm happy with my purchase.  And happy that this collection is now complete.

I have to say quality wise, Bentley Ellis gets my top pick.  Best looking overall, Fontay Montana's get my top pick.  The pair that look the most like a normal, non collectors pack pair of J's that would release are the Slim Jenkins.  They are also a favorite of mine out of the pack.  I can easily see anyone disagreeing with my opinion on these, as there are a lot of opinions on every shoe out of this pack.
Diggin'  "The Most Normal Shoe Outta The Pack" category... 
roll.gif

I have to say quality wise, Bentley Ellis gets my top pick. Best looking overall, Fontay Montana's get my top pick. The pair that look the most like a normal, non collectors pack pair of J's that would release are the Slim Jenkins.  They are also a favorite of mine out of the pack.  I can easily see anyone disagreeing with my opinion on these, as there are a lot of opinions on every shoe out of this pack.

This! +1

The Slim Jenkins joints are the only pair that I bothered to go after and successfully copped on Eastbay.  I'm good with just that pair.  I'd take the Kilroys at outlet prices, but otherwise I'm straight.

Last edited:
Honestly if I don't get the Motorboats any time soon, I'm okay with it.
I have these 3 DS to hold me over.

Plus, the Cool Greys are coming up next weekend anyways.
That's my MUST cop for sure.
my favorite CWs of the pack, you don't need the Motorboats...... nice pic

Back
Top Bottom