Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
I DM'd Finishline and asked if my order will be canceled if I ordered two pairs. They said "we will likely only send you 1 pair".

I just talked to FNL they told me there wasn't a limit..Still haven't gotten email confirmation but my order shows up in the system and they charged my card.Employee said I should be fine

I just talked to FNL they told me there wasn't a limit..Still haven't gotten email confirmation but my order shows up in the system and they charged my card.Employee said I should be fine
Wow, I don't know what to believe. I just want my shipping confirmation 
laugh.gif
 When should we expect to receive Shipping info?

well this wasn't good for me. it looked like it was going to be super easy. Got the couple I wanted in cart and made it through checkout easily. Then
the website won't let my order go through. It kept saying there is a problem with the payment. I tried submitting with my card, another card, paypal, and I
even tried as a a guest. It was like my ip address was blocked. I submitted multiple times before I started getting the out of stock error. Then 20 minutes
later when everything is gone, super lucky me gets an order through for some slims (no crawfish, no motors, no montanas = mad). I guess I'll jump for
joy, sarcastically of course, even though something is better than nothing. I can live without all these 9s without a problem but knowing I had the few I
wanted and not getting them sucks

had crawfish, montana, and motorboats in cart hit submit stupid cc error ended up by the time i redid it motorboats were gone...gotta try ftl tmrw for those and killroys

Sent FNL an email stating that there are a bunch of people trying to give them money but not able to because of their faulty check out process. Told them to just look at their Twitter to see all the complaints. I doubt I hear anything back.

Copped the Motor Boats with ease this morning. I didn't encounter any problems like others have said. Got my order conformation too.

Sent FNL an email stating that there are a bunch of people trying to give them money but not able to because of their faulty check out process. Told them to just look at their Twitter to see all the complaints. I doubt I hear anything back.
It's getting aggravating. I missed out on the Breds, Thunders and these because of the credit card issues. I called up the customer support and complained. They said it was my credit cards fault. I ordered off of NDC, Best Buy and FNL last week. There's something wrong with their system.

I did managed to get a pair of the black and Carolina blues but online I had the Bentley Ellis and Slim Jenkins in my cart and bam CC errors. It's frustrating.

It's getting aggravating. I missed out on the Breds, Thunders and these because of the credit card issues. I called up the customer support and complained. They said it was my credit cards fault. I ordered off of NDC, Best Buy and FNL last week. There's something wrong with their system.
I did managed to get a pair of the black and Carolina blues but online I had the Bentley Ellis and Slim Jenkins in my cart and bam CC errors. It's frustrating.
I used paypal this morning and it was smooth sailing. I don't understand why sites like FTL and FNL can't have as smooth of a check out as NDC after they're making all this dough on weekly releases

What?

Slim Jenkins are the "Black and carolina blues".

when you checkout with fnl better have two credit cards ready in addition to paypal. almost paid reseller price on crawfish.phew

Just got an update on twitter that everything is sold except for the slims. Very weird because I see those as the most wearable colorway. Pretty much confirms that if it isn't crazy limited, it's not going to sell

Same here. Missed out on a pair of Breds for my brother, the Thunders, and the Motorboats, Crawfish, and Bently Ellis because of their system, I had them all in cart through check out and nothing. I guess it's FTL or Eastbay in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom