Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
I ended up getting a 11 in the crawfish for my boss. The FNL yesterday was so much easier though at least for me. did it on my phone while driving and messed up like 3 times & still got my shoes without a wait GO FIGURE!

anybody still need the Slims
eyes.gif
no wait for checkout
ohwell.gif

Got my Johnny Kilroys in my cart, timer said 45 minutes. Whatever I'll wait, passed out, woke up and hour and 15 minutes later, turned over and clicked complete order. 

Either Eastbay/FA/FTL/CHamps had a huge inventory for these or something weird is going on. Never seen this many people on NT go through on a release. Maybe it's because there are so many shoes releasing... Hope I'm off beat and we don't have too many cancelled orders, just seems weird

slims, kilroys, bailey, fontay all still available and no timer
happy.gif

Last edited:
Already had the Fontay Montana's from earlier in the morning, but just got lucky to score a pair of Kilroy's in a size 12. Eastbay/Footlocker is messed up with this release.

What's everyone fnl orders saying..Mines it's saying processing and paypal saying pending..My Eastbay orders says competed on Paypal

Missed out on the Motorboats, went to sleep woke up little ago and got the kilroy with ease, little salty I couldnt use my veterans advantage tho. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom