• Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
They are ending for $300-350.
If you're talking MBJ IXs in sz 13 you guys are way off!!! $450 is the going rate! Cats are bananas over these for what?!?!? My Metallic Red Foams blow these away!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Sheeesshhhh I wouldn't go over retail!

Please send us a private message with your customer number and order number and we will look into your order status for you at that time.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Spoke to the payment center that handles FTL/Eastbay/Champs and they said I had a hold on my orders. Cleared all of them by telling them my credit card info. My orders will ship tonight.

Anyone get a FNL shipping confirmation or cancelation email on the motorboats?

FNL tweeted that they sent home all their people from their call center. I guess a blizzard in the Midwest. Hopefully they'll be back in tomorrow.

350 for some motorboats? just some red 9's? wtf has this world come to? next thing you know you will have a fool with a cheetah skin shirt, a little dog, crooked gold teeth, and versace loafers gettting millions for a record deal..
and people disregard the fact he cant rap...the hype is real

the shots...i c wat u did there :lol:

Spoke to the payment center that handles FTL/Eastbay/Champs and they said I had a hold on my orders. Cleared all of them by telling them my credit card info. My orders will ship tonight.
did the same thing said they were gonna ship today

how much do u all think the fontay are worth i wanna trade mine with cash for ds concords or cool greys

might take an extra day or two cause of the storms im guessing. be patient. they will get them out as soon as they can
I hear that but jeez! Footlocker already shipped out my pair and I ordered them the day after FNL!

Footlocker motorboat order canceled. I asked why and he put me on hold and came back and said, "it looks like when they went to grab it off the shelf it was not there." hahaha not even an I'm sorry.

Last edited:
This is funny cause I still see Kilroy's on eBay auctions going for $200 plus and they still have sizes left online at NDC and Champs.

>: >: >: Just venting out. How the heck can my Eastbay order not be shipped out while my FTL order was shipped today? I mean come on its the same dang company. Platinum membership doesnt do jack for you. I was hoping to get my pairs I ordered from Eastbay by Friday now I have to wait until next week.

Last edited:
>: >: >: Just venting out. How the heck can my Eastbay order not be shipped out while my FTL order was shipped today? I mean come on its the same dang company. Platinum membership doesnt do jack for you. I was hoping to get my pairs I ordered from Eastbay by Friday now I have to wait until next week.

In hear ya man. I got my order canceled because they can't count.

Last edited:
Footlocker motorboat order canceled. I asked why and he put me on hold and came back and said, "it looks like when they went to grab it off the shelf it was not there." hahaha not even an I'm sorry.
My FNL states still processing. However the email linked to the footlocker account got a UPS shipment email and states it weighs 4.1lbs. Gotta be the Motorboats! I hope.....
embarassed.gif

UPDATE:

Pffffhhhhhh.....just called customer service for footlocker and confirmed they are shipping out tonight!!!!
pimp.gif

Anyone know how the new 9 Retro's fit? I wear a Sz. 11.5 in the the Black/Red IV. Thanks for any comments.

PO

Back
Top Bottom