AJF 4 Black Laser

GREAT  now were gonna have everyone running around thinking that their FUSIONS are limited like the real laser 4's..
laugh.gif

JB why do you have to fusion EVERYTHING? Oh nevermind because everyone keeps buying your crap!!

GREAT  now were gonna have everyone running around thinking that their FUSIONS are limited like the real laser 4's..
laugh.gif

JB why do you have to fusion EVERYTHING? Oh nevermind because everyone keeps buying your crap!!

Stop the madness. These Sh!ts are hideous. All fusions are hideous, but these take the Doo Doo Cake. I see that I'm going to have to kill the frauds with the real Black Laser IV's. Just say NO!
pimp.gif

Stop the madness. These Sh!ts are hideous. All fusions are hideous, but these take the Doo Doo Cake. I see that I'm going to have to kill the frauds with the real Black Laser IV's. Just say NO!
pimp.gif

Dont get me wrong they're ohKay.
eyes.gif

People are going to think these are FUSIONS now 
mad.gif

Dont get me wrong they're ohKay.
eyes.gif

People are going to think these are FUSIONS now 
mad.gif

When are these supposed to release?

Hopefully they will be like the "Premier" fusions that came out (if you guys remember the all red and all blue) that no ones rocks or even has that I've seen

When are these supposed to release?

Hopefully they will be like the "Premier" fusions that came out (if you guys remember the all red and all blue) that no ones rocks or even has that I've seen

Back
Top Bottom