AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

^ KO = Knockout. Canvas material of the shoes is similar to that used on a boxing shoe.
Ohh so it stands for what KO has always stood for  :/ I would feel dumb if you didnt kick that boxing shoe knowledge
good lookin out

KO does NOT mean knockout. I remember a article where Gentry was asked this question, and he had no idea. Apparently it's just a code for the canvas version of the AJ1...

Edit: Boxing shoes are made of leather, NOT canvas. The ring floor is canvas...

Yeah, all of the KO stories I've heard involved the floor, not the shoes. Interesting to learn that the KO had no actual significance though.

These look banging might have to pick up a pair
pimp.gif

Its funny after all the crappy colorways, all the unneeded retros, and stupid redesigns people can still enjoy a Retro 1 release

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Eastbay rep told me today they wont have these unfortunately....

welp, that makes it even harder
30t6p3b.gif
how so? it's not like the website would've worked anyway

Yeah I've had more success on the phone with them than the damn site 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Its funny after all the crappy colorways, all the unneeded retros, and stupid redesigns people can still enjoy a Retro 1 release
It's the staple man. It paved the way. Plus the shoe is simple. Not to much going on everywhere

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by Zyzz

welp, that makes it even harder
30t6p3b.gif
how so? it's not like the website would've worked anyway

Yeah I've had more success on the phone with them than the damn site 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

It's the staple man. It paved the way. Plus the shoe is simple. Not to much going on everywhere

That's what I have been doing ever since a cool oldhead sneakerhead put me on. Def works much better
@milestailsprowe I was thinking the same thing. This used to be one of my faves before Nike butchered it. I was going to pass, but sneakerpimp converted me.

I only get OG colors and palettes based off OG colors (celtics, old love, etc)

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

^ KO = Knockout. Canvas material of the shoes is similar to that used on a boxing shoe.
Ohh so it stands for what KO has always stood for  :/ I would feel dumb if you didnt kick that boxing shoe knowledge
good lookin out

KO does NOT mean knockout. I remember a article where Gentry was asked this question, and he had no idea. Apparently it's just a code for the canvas version of the AJ1...

Edit: Boxing shoes are made of leather, NOT canvas. The ring floor is canvas...
My mistake.  Could've sworn that KO meant knockout in reference to these.  Guess it's sort of like how IE doesn't mean anything other than the reference to the style code with the XI's.

Also, not all boxing shoes are leather.  I'm aware of the mat/floor being canvas.

Those Black Toes look on point! I'm getting more antsy by the minute can't wait to own these.

AirUpHere is either in another country where they allow preorders or needs to help on the hook up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Just preordered my two pairs for $288 shipped 
pimp.gif
thats not bad at all.

for Michigan peeps both with tax come out to like $260+

NTSM will have these for RSVP starting with the Black/Red on Wednesday and the White/Black on Thursday. I don't think NTLA will have these though because they only tweeted about the Lebron MV RSVP. So that counts out having two chances of getting an RSVP for socal heads. Hopefully my RSVP streak continues.. haven't missed one yet.

NTSM didn't get the KD4 N7's this past weekend, but NTLA did. So how they determine which store gets limited releases is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom