AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

I always love looking at this thread, but since I have nothing to contribute (yet) I refrained from posting. But wow, those original Royal's up there are perfect. :wow:

My bruddah

Much respect for everyones efforts in this thread over the years. This place is a time capsule.

Trying to still keep this thread alive...

Recent pick up, 1985 Black & Grey (Shadow) I's! This pair alone is amazing. Nike Air on the insoles still visible, insoles still soft along with the ankles and not crunchy, ankle paint is still, well most of it is intact, and just very clean over all. More importantly my size (9/9.5). The production date is still intact as well. ST-P factories have a better shape and fit better than the TY/BY factories. Here are three images right now. I've been doing twelve days of Air Jordan's (Tweleve days of Christmas) so i'll have a group with all my original I's to share.

Currently missing/on the hunt;
Black Toes
Kentuckys
Black & White
Black & Red (Patiently waiting for a good pair for a good price to pop up since a lot of pairs just roam around).

White & Grey Lows.

On another note, not sure if I posted it or not, but last month I was able to get Metallic Blue Lows which is very hard. Will post those as well. 

IG - @dunksrnice

Dunksrnice sweet pick up Id kill for those. I see heel drag doesn't stop you from copping the one thing that will keep me away from picking up 85s is usually heel drag

Dunksrnice sweet pick up Id kill for those. I see heel drag doesn't stop you from copping the one thing that will keep me away from picking up 85s is usually heel drag
For the most part, it really depends on which colorway I'm trying to obtain but that never really bothered me because I don't plan to buy them brand new, just overall good condition. I do understand and get what you're saying though. Once I have most or all, I'll start to double up on better pairs with box if possible. for now just trying to complete that goal haha.
The most underrated Air Jordan 1 colorway
Yeah man, it's a sleeper colorway especially when they retroed them in 2009. 

--

So I've been doing a twelve days of Air Jordan's which is like twelve days of Christmas and I started out with 1997 Playoff XII's all the way to 1985 I's. So here it is as promised along with more harder and rare Metallic Blue Lows.

All my original I's.

IG - @dunksrnice

Seems like 2015 is starting of early for me as far as pick ups. First pick up of 2015, 1985 Black & Red I's. Got these for a really good price from my homie. Has the common heel drag, paint chipping around the collars, but crunchy on the collars. I'm going to restore that since Johnandrew00 on instagram soaked his. He's a good homie and friend of mines so I'm taking his word. He did it to his 1985 Chicago's and it really soften and prevented the crunchy parts so I'm looking forward to restoring that. 

Came with the original red laces so thats a bonus I suppose. Will keep you guys updated on them. 

IG - @dunksrnice

^Amazing! I have a black/red 1985 Jordan 1 coming in for a great price. I'll post when I receive them.

Current update as promised. Soaked them in warm water with Air Legends sneaker cleaning solution. Works like a charm. Basically the I's are done and it did it's job on the crunchy area around the collar. The little small bits as didn't work as great. I guess it's only mainly for large clumps not small ones. This also gave the vintage smell basically toned down. It's still there but not as strong either. I'll have photos of them finished shortly. 

IG - @dunksrnice

Dunks:

I got rid of that vintage smell on my whites by living them out in the open filled with those dryer clothes in them for about a week or two

Back
Top Bottom