AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

heres my contribution to this topic

the only Jordans im into are 1s, and i started collectin OG 1s this march.. heres what i got so far, im slowly getting more and more ogs
happy.gif

tnx

for everyone that posted any metallic 1's.....
pimp.gif
very nice
pimp.gif
!!!!! and i will be needing all your addresses and times when you will not behome...
mad.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by viper85

heres my contribution to this topic

the only Jordans im into are 1s, and i started collectin OG 1s this march.. heres what i got so far, im slowly getting more and more ogs
happy.gif

tnx
Great OG Collection Viper
pimp.gif

my small but fitting addition looking for size 7s, 7.5's, and 8's, so it might be harder to findsmaller sizes than most people who are looking for big sizes. :frown:

There is so much history and so much unknown about these. I wish I could find a pair of Metallic Blue Lows

I got a pair of the Baby AJIs from 85
smile.gif

7da26251bf0151c8a43f363ae47313116afbd995.pjpg

I was gifted them too if anyones interested i guess you could shoot me an offer

this post makes me realize, more and more everytime I look here, that my collection needs a pair of OG jordan 1's ds, at least near my size of a 10.5. Ihad a pair a few years back and sold them and have regretted it ever since. This post is why I love Niketalk.

bordeaux_7s@yahoo.com

c'mon lets keep this thread going! so those black toes with the black tongue were really sold for 55k? and if so would that make them the most expensivejays ?

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

I got a pair of the Baby AJIs from 85
smile.gif

7da26251bf0151c8a43f363ae47313116afbd995.pjpg

I was gifted them too if anyones interested i guess you could shoot me an offer

what's the name of the shoe on the right???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i had that when i was like 6 or something

Back
Top Bottom