AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

i have a question about the 1's. why did they go with the lower tops then the og's? i like the og tops better.

Originally Posted by deLAsoul997

i have a question about the 1's. why did they go with the lower tops then the og's? i like the og tops better.

That's a really good question
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Here's a little update finally got around to taking some pictures, just have been very lazy!

Such a beautiful thread. SMH at me for sleeping on this thread forever.

For anyone looking for the PURPLE metallics, there is an immaculate pair on that one auction site, if you have $5k.
eek.gif

extra pic

1985s 1's I got them 400. I might have paid too much but they're wearable and I've worn them.

I just recently fell in love with the I's, but I realize seeing pics of the OG's and others, that the Mid I's are just terrible. I have got to geteither some '01's or older, and I am dying to find some Metallics, anybody with size 13 Metallic I's or OG-2001 I's PM me. Especially some Bredand Black/Royal I's from 2001

wow that ajko 2 sample is unreal. what am i talking about, this entire thread is. phase2, how much did the 1 collection cost you???

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Here's a little update finally got around to taking some pictures, just have been very lazy!

Such a beautiful thread. SMH at me for sleeping on this thread forever.

For anyone looking for the PURPLE metallics, there is an immaculate pair on that one auction site, if you have $5k.
eek.gif

Link to the Purple Metallics? Just want to see how clean, don't have $5K for 'e.
roll.gif

For realz. Those 1985 DS 1's look fresher than my 01 pairs. I wish JB released the Black Toes in a high cut. No more mid crap!

sunshining7 - Very nice. It's not often that you get to see purple metallics so thanks for the pics. Would any of those pairs, by chance, be a size 11? If so, peep the sig. However, I'm pretty sure I know what you're going to say but it's still worth a try.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom