AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Serg - the market is not that great right now, I would say somewhere between $500-600 tops for the pair you described.

sick pics last page 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MNadel

ds 85 1s for 500-600?  Is this really true as of right now?  I would hold them.

Market is WAAAAAY down
Especially for smaller sizes, I saw a NDS pair of black/reds for for $124 with NO bids, sz 7.5 but still that is super cheap.  Only chipping in one tiny spot.  Damn me for not bidding 
mad.gif

There is a big price difference if the box and hangtag are included. Add another $200-300

Man those boxes do wonders! A guy bought OG IIs off of me that I would expect to get 150 for just fir the box. Sold them for 250 a few hours later a guy offered 400! These things were trashed and crumbling everywhere and just making a huge mess.

I know the 01'royals aren't considered OG, but regardless can someone help me out and tell me the product code or any other way to know they're legit?

and also do black/purple AJKO's really exist? is there any way to find out?

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Ucasta- congrats on tieing the knot bro. I wish you and your lady the best of luck

Thanks, I've been married for a lil while now, but thanks anyway.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ Nobody "wins" in here... It isn't really a contest thread... It's just a place to post rare OG1s and OG KOs... That's all...
i know that, but whats with the title of the thread then? 
$500 for DS 1s!!!! Damn where are you looking, there is a DS pair on FCNY for $1600 and a few pairs, not even close to ds on ebay, for $800+
 and a one for like $2000+...I do agree that the market is down, but not that low....just hold on to your pair. Honestly if I had a DS OG pair, I'd just stock it and not even think about flipping it, just because of the sentimental value. But if you wanted to flip, then I'd  wait until the recession is over and people start getting extra money to spend on sneaks again

You have to remember those people probably aren't going to sell them when they are asking $2000. It's just like the dudes who have some whack new jordan release with a BIN off $800, that doesn't really reflect the real market. And Flight Club....well, we all know the story with them

Originally Posted by ucasta

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Ucasta- congrats on tieing the knot bro. I wish you and your lady the best of luck

Thanks, I've been married for a lil while now, but thanks anyway.

Word man? My bad I thought DANK just took pics of your wedding this week. Must've been another Aaron

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

You have to remember those people probably aren't going to sell them when they are asking $2000. It's just like the dudes who have some whack new jordan release with a BIN off $800, that doesn't really reflect the real market. And Flight Club....well, we all know the story with them
right, but if those are the only pairs available on ebay then thats what you have to pay, i totally see what you're saying though. The seller on FCNY only would get 1260, so I guess you could say thats market price, since its FCNY price minus their 20%. Where are the DS pairs for 500? Thats really cheap, I would bet a little too cheap, a lot of people would scoop those up for that cheap, so it'd make sense for the price to go up because demand is there.....Now if I had a DS pair, I'd wait and just sit on em, thats the bottomline

who do you think has the best OG 1 collection? I know about jermaine, sun shining, ruben, umm the dude with his name on the wings logo [his tag] I think its like fabes or something....

wow, real solid KOs...those first ones are clean, the others are lightweight chipped on the collar, but are still pretty cool.

Very very nice skills on the photos of the KOs Aaron! Felix and I are glad w got to help... I had my hand in on cleaning every one of those... What a set!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Enough of you though and on to me!!!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Picked up 2 pairs of sz 3 OG Sky Jordans from 1985, obviously pretty beat but not bad for $40 a pop including shipping...
sick.gif

So i bought these black toes today on RIFLA, i usually have no problem spotting a fake but these there is just something off to me. The shape? im not sure. Any input would be great.
Thanks

^ check your facebook messages bruh.

and yeah, something's not sitting right with me on those, something about the toebox especially...

Back
Top Bottom