AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Show us the size stamp on those...I think I've seen those before and they don't have an ST-P factory stamp like other black-toe OG I's.

-Jermaine

yeah, etebelz, i thought you had your own personal pair of black toes you could compare with anyways?

thanks Jermaine i am going to try and have them send me a picture of the stamp first thing tomorrow.
I do have a pair and i still couldn't tell.

Man, they look like a 94 retro shape but in a black toe...

I really dont know but either way they are interesting... Can't wait to see you detailed pics...

Did you pay for them already? Are they in route?

wait you bought em at RIF??? has anyone else had any problems with RIF in the past, whether it be fakes or some other issue?...solid bred ogs up there, the two in the second shot look kind of beat for my standards, but nice kicks regardless

thing is, i'm not sure anyone at RIF is knowledgeable enough to call it on those black toes (unless there's something really obvious).

when i was in there back in october they didn't seem to know much about black toes. they said they had one guy who was thinking about selling his pair thru them but they didn't know what price. these might be them, he mighta finally brought 'em in.

wasn't someone saying way back in this thread how some black toe owners might be fearful their pair is fake, cuz it's hard to tell?

Well I've seen tons of black toe Is, and they all look the same. That pair above was for sale on ISS and I believe it was taken down for not being authentic (someone correct me if I'm wrong). That size stamp says that they were a size 9 made in the BY factory, and EVERY black toe I've seen over the years and years have all been from ST-P. The shape looks really off, from the ankle collar height, to the swoosh on a diet. The tongue is also short. In my opinion, those are fake.-Jermaine

yeah those blk toes are def fake no question....

short tongue
shape and quality is totally diffrent, leather from 85' is way diffrent from 00'and up...and these were prob made between those times..
midsoles are to thick esp in the front, ogs are alot more thin cut, even 94's and 01's are thin cut...
ankle support is padded so much diffent it makes like a v shape alot like 01's, but 01's are way more padded....

but theres no question they are fakes and its funny been seeing alot of fakes lately like blk/reds and they looked about the same...

I win. 
happy.gif

^^^I was talking about the white ankle strap, but thanks for the extra pic of the black straps.
So the white straps must be seperate then?...interesting.

Originally Posted by gettinit247

^^^I was talking about the white ankle strap, but thanks for the extra pic of the black straps.
you can see in the picture that the white ankle strap is connected to the black strap which runs through the shoe. look closer.

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by gettinit247

you can see in the picture that the white ankle strap is connected to the black strap which runs through the shoe. look closer.

OHHH ok I just saw what you were talking about
embarassed.gif
 lol

I still want to see the ankle production stamp on those. Curious to see which factory made em.

-Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom