AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Lol 74 pages of no concrete information
Not to mention not a single picture of any possible evidence that these are releasing. Someone text me when something actually happens in this thread. 
eyes.gif
^^^ Yea, June is only 4 months away. If this was true I would figure we would start seeing some pics. Even 1. They might do this pack soon but not the infared colors. They still haven't retro'd the Maroon and the september blue 6's haven't dropped.  So far they dropped 1 pack, 5 and 7. 

As of right now these are still dropping... in Australia at least! June 19 still stands...

Wait until after All-Star Weekend for more news.

Pic won't start showing up until the Black/red and white/red Jordan VI are done dropping.

Because it would hurt the market of these releases.

i believe these ARE gonna drop... 23RAKIM45 already has it confirmed for 6/19 in Australia with the style codes, price, nd everything
i just think you guys should stop arguing about IF its gonna drop, but HOW.
just b logical...its the 25th anniversary of JB, nd they're comin out with so much heat this year: cement 3's nd 4's, concord nd cool grey 11's, playoff and white/red 12's, nd a bunch of OG 9's over the summer. Y wouldn't they drop this pack? also, its been 9,10 years since they dropped the Space Jams, they released, nd now the cool grey nd concords are comin. When  was the last time JB dropped the infrareds...9 YEARS!
So it obviously would make sense if they would drop, cuz it is definitely long overdue.
Now, regarding "how" its gonna drop... i believe its an international release on the basis that JB wouldn't drop the white/varsity reds and the white infrareds in the U.S. within 2 weeks of each other...its just unheard of. Which 1 do u think every1 will get? exactly, so it doesn't make sense for JB to drop them here cuz they would waste so much money with the white/varsity reds that will gather dust on the shelves.
now hopefully, we don't have to pay too much over $310 to get em international...can't wait for the pics!!!
peace

Originally Posted by SNKRHD93

i believe these ARE gonna drop... 23RAKIM45 already has it confirmed for 6/19 in Australia with the style codes, price, nd everything
just b logical...its the 25th anniversary of JB, nd they're comin out with so much heat this year: cement 3's nd 4's, concord nd cool grey 11's, playoff and white/red 12's, nd a bunch of OG 9's over the summer. Y wouldn't they drop this pack? also, its been 9,10 years since they dropped the Space Jams, they released, nd now the cool grey nd concords are comin. When  was the last time JB dropped the infrareds...9 YEARS!
So it obviously would make sense if they would drop, cuz it is definitely long overdue.
Now, regarding "how" its gonna drop... i believe its an international release on the basis that JB wouldn't drop the white/varsity reds and the white infrareds in the U.S. within 2 weeks of each other...its just unheard of. Which 1 do u think every1 will get? exactly, so it doesn't make sense for JB to drop them here cuz they would waste so much money with the white/varsity reds that will gather dust on the shelves.
now hopefully, we don't have to pay too much over $310 to get em international...can't wait for the pics!!!
peace

Hopefully your theory is correct.
grin.gif

i sense false info bein fed 2 us. it wont make no imo 4 jb 2 release 2 similar shoes(6s) da same yr in a pack n individually. its feelin like 2010 is da yr of rumors

Originally Posted by blakmn89

i sense false info bein fed 2 us. it wont make no imo 4 jb 2 release 2 similar shoes(6s) da same yr in a pack n individually. its feelin like 2010 is da yr of rumors
2010 is like 2001.

Originally Posted by SNKRHD93

peace

this ^^

Back
Top Bottom