AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

siteBkgd.jpg

Air Jordan VI (6) Retro Infra Red Package Black Infra Red New Images View

via : http://flightclub.tistory.com/entry...Red-Package-Black-Infra-Red-New-Images-View-1

images via : marqueesole

OK, if Zero 0123 is reading, can we please get a translation of the latest link from the Korean website?

Yea,im up in hear waiting like everybody else on these infrared pictures,cut the bs and shoe them allready,they acting like its a top secret project at nasa or somethin,or these could be the one of many fake or ade up pics given to us,lets wait for a couple of more days and see.

^ To tease everybody obviously.

We need some photos of the white based colourway more then anything else...

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

You know what there doing,if these are real pics of the infrared then they just wanna play with people,s emotion,s for no reason.

You know what you doin? Boostin up yo post count is what you be doin.

The Air Jordan VI Retro Infra Red Package's highly anticipated release has been the center of much talk lately. Marqueesole's website has released a picture that should end all talk that this pack is a rumor.

Right now, Marqueesole's website's background image is the Infrared colorway's Jumpman 23 with the cold ice soles. Flightclub will have pictures at the soonest tomorrow, or the latest on Tuesday. Many Jordan fanatics who are curious about new pictures and information on the Air Jordan VI Retro Black Infrared Pack. We will update as soon as we can.

You know what though? Those are the bottom of the Varsity Red/White Bulls VI's... Peep this image. I'm certain FC will have actual pics soon though...

P_294_3_AJ-VI-WhtRed-5i.jpg

^ At the same time Marqueesole never stated that that pic of the VI sole on their site is in fact of a infrared pair.

Patiently waiting for pics and release number confirmation. Infrareds are my favorite sneakers of all time. I do luv 6's.

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

Patiently waiting for pics and release number confirmation. Infrareds are my favorite sneakers of all time. I do luv 6's.

your sig...it's actually, i spit that orcheStral, medina born exceptional, extra extra terrestrial, from out the ghetto VESTIBULE

You can clearly spot the black upper in this picture. It's hard to make out if it's durabuck or suede but its clearly black. So then how are these the White varsity red 6's? You can also see there are different shades of red. Unless all that stuf was photoshoped.

Actually just got word the marqueesole pic is infact infrareds. Get ready folks, here come the onslaught of pics/doubters/haters. Take it for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom