AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

its funny lookin at the people on the first page who just KNEW these weren't comin out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by faddy

anyone else think the idea to release the infared pack and varsity reds is genius? They know they are gonna sell out the infareds so why not cash in off the hype and have all the people salty about not getting a pack just buy the varsity reds cause it's the next best thing? I bet alot of people will settle for the varsity reds instead of paying reseller prices which could be well up to $700 or $800

Business wise it's pure genius because they'll make even more money which is pretty much what JB is all about nowadays.

QFT

word, from a business stand point its a genius way to make money. From a customer/Jordan head perspective however, its whack but to JB its about the money.

To all the Canadian NTers, any word on the pack hitting Canada?.... Toronto?....

^No everyone always throws out about 11,000 for the og DMP but I remember JMADIDAS saying that they produced way more then 11,000.

edit: searched for the post in an old thread

DMP's were 10,000 *U.S.A only release*.
Why does this Niketalk rumor continue to perpetuate?

There were MANY, MANY more DMPs than 10,000...I know that for a fact...

Exact number, I don't...but, for a FACT there were more than 10K

JM

Originally Posted by luis og13s

anyone else think the idea to release the infared pack and varsity reds is genius? They know they are gonna sell out the infareds so why not cash in off the hype and have all the people salty about not getting a pack just buy the varsity reds cause it's the next best thing? I bet alot of people will settle for the varsity reds instead of paying reseller prices which could be well up to $700 or $800

Business wise it's pure genius because they'll make even more money which is pretty much what JB is all about nowadays.

QFT

word, from a business stand point its a genius way to make money. From a customer/Jordan head perspective however, its whack but to JB its about the money.

To all the Canadian NTers, any word on the pack hitting Canada?.... Toronto?....

I'm in Montreal and yea they're confirmed here but I've heard that they'll be $500
smh.gif
and probably a QS.

QFT

I'm in Montreal and yea they're confirmed here but I've heard that they'll be $500
smh.gif
and probably a QS.
Canadian retail is crazy yo! Man if the retail isnt 400$ and i cant get 15% discount then im not buying diz pack.. prolly gonna order some white varsity reds and sum of dat "magic" marker. Plus i dont think this pack will be even near 700$.. prolly 450 !+!... ppl would rather buy the vars reds than dropping extra 150-200 bucks

Originally Posted by taivan

QFT

smh.gif
and probably a QS.
Canadian retail is crazy yo! Man if the retail isnt 400$ and i cant get 15% discount then im not buying diz pack.. prolly gonna order some white varsity reds and sum of dat "magic" marker. Plus i dont think this pack will be even near 700$.. prolly 450 !+!... ppl would rather buy the vars reds than dropping extra 150-200 bucks
Yea retail here is absolutely ridiculous, small releases like 2's are $190,regular releases are $210  and $230 for stuff like spizikes and 2010s plus tax
mad.gif
smh.gif

I hope these hit the major websites. I'm too old to camp out.
I will be at the same place when the space jams released.. my room, 3 computers, and a FiOS connection. good luck to all when the mayhem begins.

Originally Posted by s2kray

I hope these hit the major websites. I'm too old to camp out.
I will be at the same place when the space jams released.. my room, 3 computers, and a FiOS connection. good luck to all when the mayhem begins.

I think someone said on previous pages, that eastbay.com will have these.  Someone also said that FNL might only release these online just like the motorsports vi.

Anyway, i dont know if these info is official, but take it for what its worth.

wow

i have not copped jordans in a LONG time........matter fact i didnt cop not a single pack in 09

I WANT THIS.

Finishline getting these?  Done deal if its in stores and not just the website.  
imager.php

Either way I'm still getting these.  

Im kind of counting on the people around my way that already have the varsity red's pair to sit on their *%*+$ during this release. All I want to cop is one so....

Just talked to a lady at my local hoh, she said they were coming out june 5th? Dam these footlocker employees dont know anything

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^No everyone always throws out about 11,000 for the og DMP but I remember JMADIDAS saying that they produced way more then 11,000.

edit: searched for the post in an old thread

DMP's were 10,000 *U.S.A only release*.
Why does this Niketalk rumor continue to perpetuate?

There were MANY, MANY more DMPs than 10,000...I know that for a fact...

Exact number, I don't...but, for a FACT there were more than 10K

JM

Especially with them restocking stores with the recalled dmp packs smh!

Back
Top Bottom