AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

RICO7JT wrote:

So for dudes that want to keep them DS for a few years whats going to be the best thing to do?

Take them out the bag or keep them in???

After seeing pics..................... YEA I want to cop.

I hope my local spot gets them.

EASTBAY homies, where yall at??? Is EASTBAY getting them?

I know NDC is going to have them.

If I do get my hands on this pack I know for sure Ill be selling my VRED VI for stupid cheap.

You will need to check our blog for any information/updates we may have on the Jordan 6 Infrared Pack.  You can find our blog at the link below:

http://blog.eastbay.com/s...pack-will-be-at-eastbay/

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

RICO7JT wrote:

So for dudes that want to keep them DS for a few years whats going to be the best thing to do?

Take them out the bag or keep them in???

After seeing pics..................... YEA I want to cop.

I hope my local spot gets them.

EASTBAY homies, where yall at??? Is EASTBAY getting them?

I know NDC is going to have them.

If I do get my hands on this pack I know for sure Ill be selling my VRED VI for stupid cheap.
You will need to check our blog for any information/updates we may have on the Jordan 6 Infrared Pack.  You can find our blog at the link below:

EastbayRep - Paul

Looks like they will be on eastbay!  Gonna get my credit cards ready this time.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Paul

Looks like they will be on eastbay!  Gonna get my credit cards ready this time.
smokin.gif

Sounds good to me.

If I aint getting my pairs on hold Ill be copping from EASTBAY, THATS FOR SURE.

Shouldn't be too hard to get in my area. My mall has three sneaker stores. One has confirmed the package and i just have to phone a friend about the others. If FNL gets them its going to be too easy.

Originally Posted by Daver

i've been trying to do some networking in the south bay. that's unknown territory for me. 
roll.gif
. sharing is caring, right? i know of no spots out there. maybe we can exchange some info...? PM me.

Yea mos def ill let you know once I get MORE SOLID INFO.

prebougth mine from footlocker
only 125 are coming our way apparently     LIMITED !

still bummed about the black lacelock on the white pair  but hey

Originally Posted by jordunk

^^^ Nah they haven't been put up yet...Trust me!

They did. It was on the home page, where the White/Red VIs are now. They were on there for about 10 minutes...then they went off the homepage and back to where you have to click on "Jordan DMP 6" under Air Jordans on the left hand side.

I know this cause I already ordered my pair. When I got back to the homepage from paypal...they were gone from the home-screen. Unless they made a mistake on posting it up too early, all I know is I got my email confirmation. Hopefully, everyone gets theirs too.

And unlike other shoes usually sold on Shoetrends.com, these are actually available for shipping on the real release date.

So for those how missed out, they restock fairly quickly, but only once or twice. (been buying from shoetrends for a very long time)

Glad I don't have to camp out for these. But it seems to me that these are not as limited as everyone was hyping these up to be.
All the spots in DMV I usually go to are going to have em.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Damn, sucks I missed out on Shoetrends...Hope they do a restock.

WHAT WHAT WHAT.

Perry you coming out for this one???

Im sure your going to have your pairs on lock.
grin.gif

damn wouldnt of minded get a pair from shoetrends for retail. oh well, still got 2 packs coming my way on rd. did shoetrends send out emails letting people know they were up or were dudes just checking the site regularly. i dont think they will restock the pack on shoetrends but what do i know.

^^^
What's good J!!  Yeah, I'll see what's up with this drop but I'm not gonna go overboard.  It'd be nice to put these alongside some OG's and 2000 retros...
smokin.gif

Alot of retros sellout fast on Shoetrends. Even the black vreds soldout fast.

I have to admit Im starting to consider buying these now...

Back
Top Bottom