AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I was fortunate to come up on two pairs of the White Infrared!
pimp.gif

Quality of these are on point compared to the Bulls. I'm glad I didn't settle!

Still looking out for the Black Infrared's. Maybe... 

There is still a bunch of these available in Canada - I don't think you will see them discounted though. Probably just sit at retail until sold out.

^^^ Nike will probably send them in locations were they sold well/ I know they sold pretty well in my area just not the small sizes

For the people that continue to say the infrared color was off n for those that just was waiting to see something like this, i thnk this is a great comparison

OG Infrared Left vs 2010 Infrared Right

THIS IS NOT MY PIC

I really like this pack. Glad I was able to score 3 packs, might even pick up another pack in the near future.
pimp.gif

Love my pack. I'll wear them once all the lames stop wearing there varsity reds....don't want mine mistaken as those rejects.
pimp.gif

Love my pack. I'll wear them once all the lames stop wearing there varsity reds....don't want mine mistaken as those rejects.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by east99

Varsity Red VIs > Infared VIs.
the red on the infared look a lil bit pinkish to me
got my black and white varsity red for a good price anyways. the pack cost too much
this is by far the dumbest comment i have read....

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

pimp.gif

Just make sure you wear them when it's sunny outside, otherwise, we won't be able to tell the difference.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

pimp.gif

Just make sure you wear them when it's sunny outside, otherwise, we won't be able to tell the difference.

true

Originally Posted by east99

Varsity Red VIs > Infared VIs.

the red on the infared look a lil bit pinkish to me

got my black and white varsity red for a good price anyways. the pack cost too much

blatant LIES!!! Vred 6s red hue is dull and out right
sick.gif
. also the paint job is
smh.gif
infrareds also have better quality leather, which has previously been stated NUMEROUS times. might be time to get them eyes checked fam.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by elrodo33

surprised these are still actually in some stores
567164693e9200f5b5c8f65e11335311a3b9ef78_r.jpg

Was thinking the same thing as well!! Shouts out to my dude in Minneapolis for finding 2 for me

anybody kno where i can get extra infrared lacelocks? the way i got my shoes laced isnt the stock way n switchng bak n forth wld b a pain

so what makes the clear parts on these yellow? is it light? or just dirt and wear and tear?

i ask because i wanna put these out on display in my room but wanna make sure the light won't yellow them...

pimp.gif

Wearing shoes to impress people.
pimp.gif

I was a bit surprised, that they're still sitting on shelves here in Chicago..
Got my pack last Oct.1, I was just reall y browsing on some "on sale" shoes then BOOM!! at the very top shelf just sitting..
happy.gif

Sweet pair of shoes, I kinda like black/infra very smooth, buttery nubucks and the infrareds on these really pops out, while the whit/infra is definitely
smokin.gif

it has different leather as to the white/red

Anyway, to all cats out there here in chicago that are still looking for these pair try Champs at woodfield mall in schaumburg better call them first 

I love how some places have these still sitting on shelves, but the whole state of Delaware got left out completely. Thank you once again Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom