*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Originally Posted by babyJs23

People can count on fighting for their lives for these when returning to their cars and for their spot in line. I got my DMP's, OG's, and Retro's deadstocked and ICY so I'll pass on buying the poor quality release. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but love for the shoe/brand but I can't spend my hard earned cash on something that isn't made to last. The ICY soles will probably have the same problem as the 09 Space Jams, if not, worse.

Whats does quality matter if you don’t wear them? Wear your shoes man.

People can count on fighting for their lives for these when returning to their cars and for their spot in line. I got my DMP's, OG's, and Retro's deadstocked and ICY so I'll pass on buying the poor quality release. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but love for the shoe/brand but I can't spend my hard earned cash on something that isn't made to last. The ICY soles will probably have the same problem as the 09 Space Jams, if not, worse.

Although these are the most classic, collectible, and famous of the XI, they are the least rockable for casual wear. Although on the bball court PERFECT.

Although these are the most classic, collectible, and famous of the XI, they are the least rockable for casual wear. Although on the bball court PERFECT.

^Least rockable with casual wear?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ehbball88

WHAT? they are black and white. I almost wanna say they are the most.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

WHAT? they are black and white. I almost wanna say they are the most.

I have been waiting for these ever since I missed out on the DMP.

This is the shoe that single handedly made me fall in love with Jordans.

5 pairs, minimum. I want enough of these so I can wear a crispy pair whenever I feel. Atleast I have a year to save.

I have been waiting for these ever since I missed out on the DMP.

This is the shoe that single handedly made me fall in love with Jordans.

5 pairs, minimum. I want enough of these so I can wear a crispy pair whenever I feel. Atleast I have a year to save.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Received confirmation that we can all expect to have another chance at copping these this time next year. The info comes from my source who previously confirmed the AJVI Infrared pack more then 6 months before it dropped with a style number. Besides this release makes perfect sense seeing as what has dropped every Xmas for the last 3 years.

Gentleman start your fiending...

i've been itching for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FN long to post this but i couldnt do to.."personal" reasons. Sometimes, You have to wait on things but..Madness begins..Now.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Received confirmation that we can all expect to have another chance at copping these this time next year. The info comes from my source who previously confirmed the AJVI Infrared pack more then 6 months before it dropped with a style number. Besides this release makes perfect sense seeing as what has dropped every Xmas for the last 3 years.

Gentleman start your fiending...

i've been itching for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FN long to post this but i couldnt do to.."personal" reasons. Sometimes, You have to wait on things but..Madness begins..Now.

This was pretty much figured from the start anyway.... I'm more interested in what the other holiday shoes will be.... I'm hoping for some obsidian and playoff 12's Mids (none of that low top crap)

grin.gif

This was pretty much figured from the start anyway.... I'm more interested in what the other holiday shoes will be.... I'm hoping for some obsidian and playoff 12's Mids (none of that low top crap)

grin.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

QFT.

I hope this is true about them releasing so I can double up
happy.gif

By the looks of it (CG XI) JB is starting to make em a little bit more bulky which is more good news

air-jordan-xi-white-concord.jpg

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

QFT.

I hope this is true about them releasing so I can double up
happy.gif

By the looks of it (CG XI) JB is starting to make em a little bit more bulky which is more good news

air-jordan-xi-white-concord.jpg

BLUE TINT SOLES WILL BE ON THESE I JUST KNOW IT. I LIKE THE BLUE TINT ON THE COOL GREYS BUT NOT SURE ON THE CONCORDS EVEN THOUGH I KNOW MIKE PLAYED IN A PAIR OF BLUE TINT CONCORDS. STILL THESE WILL BE TRIPLED UP ON.

BLUE TINT SOLES WILL BE ON THESE I JUST KNOW IT. I LIKE THE BLUE TINT ON THE COOL GREYS BUT NOT SURE ON THE CONCORDS EVEN THOUGH I KNOW MIKE PLAYED IN A PAIR OF BLUE TINT CONCORDS. STILL THESE WILL BE TRIPLED UP ON.

Back
Top Bottom