Alabama Heads?

Hope you all are pulling for UAB over Memphis this week. Tired of all this football talk that goes on down here. On another note id be willing to show a teamAL sig.

jet just get at me in a pm and tim what time is that game i might be there myself

^ game was at 8:00. blazers kept it close until about 5:00 minutes to go, then it got away from them. i was WAY up in the stands around mid-court.

Damn, I had no idea this thread was still alive. Waddup Donell, this is Teddy from Fairfield, I had no idea you were on here.

I missed the snow I was in Waco, TX with my Daughter doing a College visit at Baylor University. About time I got back to Huntsville no snow was left on theground.

huntsville checkin in....i havent been on nt in a minute....but wassup to fellow alabama and huntsville shoeheads

on the real we need to throw a summit
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JWM

i think u just mad cause yo heat actually isnt that hot anymore
nerd.gif
this is news to me. I don't even wear my kicks/heat anymore. I didn't have to deal with red dirt in KS. Times were so much simpler in theMidwest
ohwell.gif

Madison/Huntsville whats up? right now I'm at Calhoun then next year I'm going to UAH for an EE major.

^ as far as troy idk but try montgomery's mall and look for a city gear

city gear really? we have one of those here never been in it though, doesn't look like the kinda clothes i'd wear

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Madison/Huntsville whats up? right now I'm at Calhoun then next year I'm going to UAH for an EE major.

did you go to high school in huntsville? if so, which one?

i went to grissom.... a LOOOOOOONG time ago, haha.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Originally Posted by omgitswes

did you go to high school in huntsville? if so, which one?

i went to grissom.... a LOOOOOOONG time ago, haha.
haha yeah i've been living here my whole life. I went to Bob Jones for high school

Back
Top Bottom