Album of the Year.

Originally Posted by Grimey

wtt, section 80, camp, thursday, house of balloons, nostalgia ultra, 21, return of 4eva, drake's r&b album, and 1977
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Callin it like it is

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

how does an album with no alleged replay value have a number 1 hip-hop/r&b single in the country though? and a top 10 charting single overall

be honest, some of yall don't like WTT because of how popular it is
So let me get this straight, there is a direct correlation in singles charts and the quality of an album? Got it. Makes a lot of sense.

Bingo.

I can't play more than 3-4 songs off the whole album. 

Based on that Plies has like 4 classic albums. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Word. 

I listend to NOIR more than any other album this year, so that's probably my #1

after that its...

House of Balloons
Thursday
Nostalgia/Ultra
Return of 4eva
Take Care
WTT
Cole World

how does an album with no alleged replay value have a number 1 hip-hop/r&b single in the country though? and a top 10 charting single overall

No replay value TO HIM. Just leave it at that.Although I feel the sentiment of your post. Some NT dudes can't simply give their take on a music album, they also gotta tell others who disagree that they're "wrong".

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

No replay value TO HIM. Just leave it at that.Although I feel the sentiment of your post. Some NT dudes can't simply give their take on a music album, they also gotta tell others who disagree that they're "wrong".
This be the realest isht you ever wrote!!!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

This be the realest isht you ever wrote!!!
qft

Originally Posted by RetroSan

nah you gonna have to switch that, b 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Party/The After Party & What You Need > Thursday as a whole.

laugh.gif
I play both to no limit, and recognize that of this trilogy, House of Balloons will go down as the classic, but I still love Thursday more. Son didn't even give me a minute to prepare myself. The msecond that the beat of Lonely Star dropped, the game was over. I literally can't find a weak track on it.

WTT
Lasers
House Of Balloons
Thursday
Cole World
Take Care
Undun
Nostalgia, Ultra.
Section 80
Returnof4eva
Late Nights & Early Mornings
Bad Meets Evil- The Sequel
TM 103
The Dreamer, The Believer

Honorable Mention:
FFOE
The R.E.D. Album

just gonna leave this here as a nomination outside of rap

ed-sheeran-408_295x295.jpg

just gonna quickly change into something more comfortable

454103d1308064330-fathers-day-present-my-first-automatic-diver-down-three-please-help-johnnyd2723-albums-other-stuff-picture150998-flame-suit.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom