Alcohol is my only friend. I hate everybody

Man. No offense, but this is just like all the crappy FB posts I see from people wanting attention and others to feel sorry for them. I don't feel sorry for anyone like this. Take control of you. Stop blaming other people for being selfish and you drinking. I drink because I enjoy it and I don't let crappy people in my life. It's simple and I'm happy. Good luck bro.

laugh.gif
 didn't even realize who the OP was 

Life IS full of selfish people. Only person you can depend on with 100% certainty is yourself. Never forget that.
Alcohol only masks the cold hard truth though. Don't drink, face the cold hard facts. Embrace the truth, for that truth is your only friend in this world besides yourself.
Become heartless or use your heart less.

You're very wise.

you've got to find something you love, I suppose that is the only action that will make you happier then alcohol. I've been down this road and am still recovering, I try to concentrate on my art at times of such. But I do understand what you're saying, I think 95 percent of the people I know have turned out to be huge disappointments and it's something very hard to digest...

Honestly I feel like I have no friends and life is full of selfish people. Everybody only cares about themselves. Beer/Liquor is always there for me errrr night tho.
Well, here's a few things to think about.  Instead of drinking your life away, why not improve yourself?  Right now, you're pathetic.  Get it together bro.  You're always going to be alone, friends or not.  Everyone is selfish because they figured out everyone is selfish.  When you reach that point you either start playing the game and go for self, or you end up like you. Sad and depressed.  PM if you need a few more words of encouragement brosef.

Life IS full of selfish people. Only person you can depend on with 100% certainty is yourself. Never forget that.
Alcohol only masks the cold hard truth though. Don't drink, face the cold hard facts. Embrace the truth, for that truth is your only friend in this world besides yourself.
Become heartless or use your heart less.

:stoneface:

Jaded *** people like this upset me.

Life is NOT full of selfish people. Yea some people are and yea some people AREN'T. There are dependable, good people out there, just stop with your negative attitude and get out and meet people. Different people, because obviously, the people you guys are messing with aren't ****. Learn how to pick better people. Don't become heartless, because then you'll just become the same people you're complaining about.

What does one have to do with the other?...oh that's right....trolls gonna troll.

Honestly, it sounds like you need a fresh start. Move to a new city, join some type of group/club where you can meet new people, etc. I cut off pretty much everyone I knew when I moved away for school, and the friends I made there are pretty much like my brothers now.

I'm not even disagreeing with how selfish people are though. A few months ago, I was stuck in cold @#$ weather cause I lost my car keys. Called up my "friend" who I've known since I was 3 years old to help me out (he lived 20 mins away from where I was stuck), and he told me "Can't you just call AAA?" Haven't talked to him since. Had to wait almost 2 hours for @#$@$@ AAA to show up

Last edited:
Can we get a story on why you mad OP?

Alcohol is a pretty solid friend though. But if you want a real friend....free base heroin...that's like the Barney to your 2 year old....Best Friends!

Back
Top Bottom