Alcohol is my only friend. I hate everybody

"In that one instance I hated everyone in my life, everyone and everything, and me most of all. "
Srsly I hate everyone too but if I get drunk then I hate myself more bc I act stupid. Instead of buying alcohol I save the money for something nice.
And yeah, people is selfish, but man they all have their own problems and demons to deal with. No one can see the pain what we hide, they're happy for us to keep it inside, our fear is our own; they don't want to know.

Honestly I feel like I have no friends and life is full of selfish people. Everybody only cares about themselves. Beer/Liquor is always there for me errrr night tho.

You need some :smokin just don't be like me where you blaze so much that a blunt to the face barely gets you high... :smh: I need a SERIOUS tolerance break.

I remember when I first started drinking I'd get that Asian glow almost ASAP. Now I don't even turn red no more :smh:

Nters are falling apart lately

It's the winter time. I swear I always feel down getting through Michigan winters. They aren't even that bad weather wise, we barely get snow anymore. But I was talking to my fam about the break up, and jokingly was like, if it was summer I woulda thought about it for 5 minutes and brushed it off, but being winter it gets to me more.

Honestly I feel like I have no friends and life is full of selfish people.
You always have your younger brother PowerBallin
wink.gif

DAMN even Gatzby is gettin at you...
mean.gif

One day your cruisin' in ya seven
Next day your sweatin' forgetin' your lies
Alibis ain't matchin' up, bs catchin' up
Hit with the rico, they repo your vehicle
Everything was all good just a week ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom