Aleali May X Air Jordan 1 "Court Lux" AKA "Viotech" December 22nd

Holy cow! FIRST TIME EVER on the snkrs app!

Attachments

• 1213C552-A6C6-4C4E-81FF-62DD3E9F5510.png
    1213C552-A6C6-4C4E-81FF-62DD3E9F5510.png
    580.5 KB · Views: 10
Ended up catching a pair for 255 via stockX.

I own the dunk wanted the J1.

I'm fairly sure I will be throwing away that tongue

thats the right conversion, main difference is that the wmns shoe might be a bit more narrow.

Last edited:
Got the sold out message on SNKRS smh. What’s up with Finishline and non10.5... does anyone know if they’ll have any in store ?

I went hard for these despite all the hate and still caught an L. Smh in disgust.

Nike hits me with the edit password :lol: all good money saved.
HERE HERE! LOL I was in line and got hit with something was wrong with my payment method, yet it is the same card I have saved in my NikePlus account and use with all of my orders.

I think I was doomed from the jump because it seems like a lot of people went for the size 10. I woke up early this morning to cop from one of the overseas sites and the ones that had the 10 was sold out instantly (after I was able to get through on the site LOL). I went back to bed and woke up thinking to go to Nike instead of Finish Line and the whole fiasco with my payment went down there. So I hop to Finish Line and they had a 9 and a 11 but no daggone 10. Well, that will just be the money that I spend on these Air Max 270s that I want. HEHEHE

Cheers to those who were able to cop!

Got the sold out message on SNKRS smh. What’s up with Finishline and non10.5... does anyone know if they’ll have any in store ?

I just left FNL. they only had 11 pairs at my location (SoCal South Bay) that only went up to women's size 8... I was the 12th person in line.... L. Got Em online tho >D

Back
Top Bottom