Alejandro Inarritu's THE REVENANT (starring Leo Dicaprio, Hardy)

Champ can you give a short review or is there still an embargo?

really looking forward to this

I would be happy if Leo won for this role, but given Hollywood's same agenda every year, don't be surprised when Redmayne wins for Danish Girl.

I would be happy if Leo won for this role, but given Hollywood's same agenda every year, don't be surprised when Redmayne wins for Danish Girl.
Seeing how we're giving out awards for pretending to be a women nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised.
mean.gif

The movie leaked 2 days ago. I watched it last night, I thought it was a pretty good. I don't see him winning that Oscar though. that fight with the bear is one of the most intense things I've ever seen in a movie and that scene alone will at least get him a nod for an award.

The movie leaked 2 days ago. I watched it last night, I thought it was a pretty good. I don't see him winning that Oscar though. that fight with the bear is one of the most intense things I've ever seen in a movie and that scene alone will at least get him a nod for an award.
critics are saying its his to loose not necessarily off the strength of his performance, but because he's the best in a weak field...

Yeah Leo taking it this year. He's winning damn near every minor critic award and he never gets love from the critics

Saw it.

******* insane movie.

It'll have you in your feels at certain points fambs.

Intense film.

Leo did his ******* thing.

Hardy was very good as well.

9/10.

From the :smokin :wow: quality of the film I had no idea it was an early leak. Thought the film had came out already or something. Just realized that the film isn't out 'til the 25th.

I feel special :lol:.

Last edited:
nobody seen it yet? i mean yeah its only been a day.. but i was sure hte hype is real

:lol: cats schleeping.

Nah Star Wars is just taking all the movie goers. I'm probably the only person on earth who has seen The Revenant before The Force Awakens :lol:.

The Hateful 8 dropped as well and folks love 'em some Tarantino. But IMO this movie is far better than the Hateful 8, not that Hateful 8 is a bad movie or anything I just feel like this movie was an instant classic.

If I believed in buying physical copies of movies anymore I would cop this on day one.

Last edited:
^ agree

Saw the Hateful Eight and Revenant leak, then went to see Star Wars. I would put Revenant before Hateful Eight and Star Wars last.

Not a perfect movie but definitely one of the best I've seen this year.

My friend got the rip, saw it a few days ago.

It IS a manly, gory movie. :lol: It was good, visuals were nice, Leo was good, you could see the pain in his eyes and Hardy did a good job as well.

Felt like I was watching Survivorman though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom