Alicia Keys wears natural face to VMA's [gets slandered by feminists]

Alicia has that " I can't believe I have to hang out with these idiots " look on her face.

Its like that look they get when they want attention but 4 dudes are yelling at a play station on the couch and someone just ruined the bathroom with an atomic # 2.

Poor girl probably said " no, everything is fine " to swizz 100 times in the car going home.

Fam better hit up 7 and grab whatever roses they got left

Back when I running wild, I always told myself when I settle down: I want to marry a woman who looks good without make up and has her own hair and
eye brows and lashes. I wanted to be able to look at her at any hour of the day and enjoy her natural beauty. Mission Accomplished :pimp:

Back when I running wild, I always told myself when I settle down: I want to marry a woman who looks good without make up and has her own hair and
eye brows and lashes. I wanted to be able to look at her at any hour of the day and enjoy her natural beauty. Mission Accomplished :pimp:

Pics? Congrats bro!!!! :smokin

How Diddy turned a beautiful pop star into some long term side piece that watches his kids from his other baby moms that he still smashes occasionally is crazy. Ol girl is daddy issues on a thousand.

It helps that she's talentless except for having nice piercings.

How Diddy turned a beautiful pop star into some long term side piece that watches his kids from his other baby moms that he still smashes occasionally is crazy. Ol girl is daddy issues on a thousand.
She'll always have this classic:

Two things here:

1st so now everything's good, everybody's all smiles with diddy & cassie like he just didn't snatch that phone out of playgirl's hand this week? Aight.
It was never anything more than a lover's spat on some HS ****.

She's a life long sidepiece.

Puff is flourishing :pimp:

Thing is at best she was a beautiful singer with maybe one hit. Hardly a pop star :lol: Basically who gonna treat her better?

whos the dude and the blonde in the middle?

Steve Stout, record executive
And his wife I assume.

Pics like that always got that one person you don't recognize :lol:

Last edited:

It helps that she's talentless except for having nice piercings.

Ain't got **** to do with being a pop star.

You called her a pop star. She hasn't done music in forever and it seems like she just gave up trying to be a music artist.

Cassie was never a pop star. She wasn't even talented. I remember when she came out people was clowning her hard for her lack of talent. She's another Christina Milian. Pretty girl that just hangs around.

Yeah I mean you don't have to be really talented for pop, just be young and pretty with a good team behind them. Seems like she was on that path.

Cassie only had the one song. She wasn't close to being a star. Rihanna's ain't really talented but she keeps putting out hits.

View media item 2148113
She looks like that chick that wears hoopin shorts and knows what gas station got the cheapest blunt wraps :smokin
Yeah them girls are always in there natural state.[emoji]128516[/emoji]

My woman is Jamaican and the most she wears on the regular if anything is lip gloss. Its like she has on natural eye shadow and liner. Natural hair too. No dreads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom