All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

so the patch won't be on any future releases?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

shatterkneesinc wrote:
couldnt bring myself to wear it in public
Exactly what I was thinking.
ohwell.gif

LMAO....nters are so ashamed of what they do 80% of the time...LOL
roll.gif

In LA....i know the majority of sneakerheads know about NT but wot dare speak to strangers about it.......

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

$44 with standard ground...Damn

i was thinkin the same thing but there's a few other hats cc has that i want so ill just hold out on those til i get the nt hat so i get free shipping,  hopefully there's a cc coupon code on their facebook page around that time,  if not ill live with the free shipping.

I'd rock it in public proudly. Not like the majority would know what it was for.

Might copp

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

shatterkneesinc wrote:
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

In LA....i know the majority of sneakerheads know about NT but wot dare speak to strangers about it.......

Not ashamed of this site.  Most of my peeps know I'm on NT.

That big $%%$ patch is just tacky as hell.

No disrespect to whoever designed it. Just saying.

Stoked for this! Nice job guys!
I've already seen like 5 people check in for my size =/ hopefully I don't have to worry about the wafflers and "wouldn't rock it in public" people too.

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

shatterkneesinc wrote:
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

Not ashamed of this site.  Most of my peeps know I'm on NT.

That big $%%$ patch is just tacky as hell.

No disrespect to whoever designed it. Just saying.

I thought patches on fitted new era hats were all the rage these days
laugh.gif
. In the New Era thread, anytime any store drops a hat with a patch on it, the general consensus is that the hat is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
based on all the positive feedback I read on em.

Btw, not calling anybody out in this thread that doesn't like the patch on this hat or in general. I just thought it was amusing that there are ppl who don't like the patches on hats (myself included, unless it's a world series patch. Just not a fan of the random patches like "American League" patch, etc)

I think the explanation for why CC added the patch on there is b/c that's their customer base; they love hats w/ patches on em and they always seem to sell out with the quickness.

Also, curious about the proceeds going to charity deal. So who foot the bill on these hats then? CC or NKETLK admin and mods?

Back
Top Bottom