All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by Method Man

buying one for each size! i dont care what none of ya'll say! i got 10 credit cards and 10 mailing addresses ready
If I catch anyone trying to resell these they'll be banned from any possible future NT cap orders.

SAM_JACKSON_CLAPPING_GIF-s480x270-57548-580.gif

what category would this be under? or is this like a jordan release that it would just pop up? thanks

Just got back from Cap City and everything is ready for launch.  They're aware of the potential traffic influx and they seem fairly confident about being able to handle the traffic.  Im hoping things go down smoothly and everyone that really wants one gets one.  Best of luck to all those tonight and apologies to those that miss out.  I leave you with the first wdywt featuring the NT fitted and a picture of the fitteds
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
from the CC stockroom.
nt_group.jpg

nt_fitted_wdywt.jpg

<>

buying one for each size! i dont care what none of ya'll say! i got 10 credit cards and 10 mailing addresses ready
If I catch anyone trying to resell these they'll be banned from any possible future NT cap orders.

Even if it's for retail? Because i'm def ordering one 7 3/8 and one 7 1/2 since it's always a hit or miss with me between those 2 sizes.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

I feel like this is gonna be like a Cool Grey or Spacejam release SMH lol

Nah, personally i know they'll sell out but i feel as if it won't be instant. Willing to bet that anyone that actually orders within the first 30-45min will get one
grin.gif

30 minutes is stretching it.

These probably won't last 10 min.

It's a nice hat regardless of whether you're NT affiliated or not (bet a few of the orders will have no idea with NT is...).

Even if it's for retail? Because i'm def ordering one 7 3/8 and one 7 1/2 since it's always a hit or miss with me between those 2 sizes.
  • Multiple orders may be canceled. 
  • I don't care if you sell at retail if the cap doesn't fit.  I have a problem with people trying to exploit this for personal profit.
  • According to Rajah, they fit true to size.
  • That stockroom shot is sick. 
Good luck, everyone!  I hope everything goes smoothly.

• Multiple orders may be canceled. 
  • I don't care if you sell at retail if the cap doesn't fit.  I have a problem with people trying to exploit this for personal profit.
  • According to Rajah, they fit true to size.
  • That stockroom shot is sick. 
Good luck, everyone!  I hope everything goes smoothly.

Thank You Mr Method Man

Back
Top Bottom