All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Are some of you dumb? If you ordered 2, one or both of your orders will get canceled!
roll.gif

That's some @!!+, i'm here thinking I got the hat once I was on the checkout page and then I get the error message
frown.gif
then when I go and try and re buy the other sizes they all go sold out in like a minute. Hopefully the second run is the same and with more size 8 AND the people who already got them don't get greedy and let the people who didnt get any now get some then..

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Shouldn't take as long for a second run to happen if the same design is used, the turn around time for a re-order is much shorter.

red upper, black brim, white new era logo, same patch...NKETALK in da back 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Shouldn't take as long for a second run to happen if the same design is used, the turn around time for a re-order is much shorter.

red upper, black brim, white new era logo, same patch...NKETALK in da back 
pimp.gif
this for the 2nd run...

Very happy my order went through. Wish this wasnt the same night as the royal foamposite release because now they are sold out online but I think I made the right choice.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

Originally Posted by Method Man

If you tried to order a cap but did NOT get one, please let me know what size you wanted. 
size 7 1/2

same here meth
ohwell.gif
Sz 7 3/4 Method. Thanks
METH...I NEED MY HAT, THEY DID ME WRONG CUZZIN, FOUL.... 7 5/8 I'll pay for priority mail.

Nah, the 2nd run gotta be different than the 1st, with higher quantities. There's gotta be some way to distinguish the two.

really surprised i got one....and didn't think it would get sold out so fast...

i think i'll be one of maybe 5 dudes who will be wearing this hat in Canada...

#BOSS

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by bdis1986

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 Got my 8 never have I seen a website move so slow smh ..congrats to all who copped

You weren't around for the Jordan Laser 4/Hat package like 7 years ago.  It took me like 4 hours to check out on NDC.
Luckily got through after 6 hours that day. Never f'd with an online release until now. Haa.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

Originally Posted by Method Man

If you tried to order a cap but did NOT get one, please let me know what size you wanted. 
size 7 1/2

same here meth
ohwell.gif
Sz 7 3/4 Method. Thanks
METH...I NEED MY HAT, THEY DID ME WRONG CUZZIN, FOUL.... 7 5/8 I'll pay for priority mail.
Size 7 3/8 or 1/2

i'll donate to whatever charity NT got goin too

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Nah, the 2nd run gotta be different than the 1st, with higher quantities. There's gotta be some way to distinguish the two.
agree on the 2nd run gotta be different
but disagree with higher quantities...keep it at 144

TIMES OUT!!! I have to take a head count. If you ordered a 7 5/8, please simply quote this and let me know.

Meth, how many 7 5/8's were there? I've seen about 10 different people (including myself) say they have a 7 5/8's...

Originally Posted by 23 Air Jordan 45

LosALMIGHTY 

YOU BETTER BLOCK YOU ORDER NUMBER BEFORE SOMEBODY CHANGES THE ADDRESS AND YOU GET NO HAT LOL

AND YOU STILL HAVE 1 MORE NIKETALK HAT IN YOU CART
roll.gif
the site says they only ship to the credit card address?
ohwell.gif

I had my laptop and iphone going. Iphone won

Back
Top Bottom