All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

TIMES OUT!!! I have to take a head count. If you ordered a 7 5/8, please simply quote this and let me know.

Meth, how many 7 5/8's were there? I've seen about 10 different people (including myself) say they have a 7 5/8's...
but i aint get my email yet so idk

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Still got the custom fitted my younger sister made me in '07
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
BUMMER

TIMES OUT!!! I have to take a head count. If you ordered a 7 5/8, please simply quote this and let me know.

Meth, how many 7 5/8's were there? I've seen about 10 different people (including myself) say they have a 7 5/8's...

SUP!

I think the next hat should be black again so people that already got one will be discouraged from buying again.

Give those that didn't get this one a better chance. idk

So far I've counted 7 people including myself...

Originally Posted by dopestop

Relax bro, there are 144. I'm guessing there should be around 20
^You do understand we crashed their site, right? Meaning there could've been a thousand of us online at the same time. It's not hard to imagine that all of the 7 5/8's were gone before I actually got mine.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

AF1King, peep the score & Dallas was leading right before that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys gotta remember resellers got some of those hats and aren't going to claim anything on this site

JON.... I wish I had that fitted too.

I dont see whats so funny about that custom fitted

Thats NT right there. I dont see anything funny about that.

RICK.... DUDE... you know Im pissed and Im sure your right there with me on the PISSED OFF METER.

Congrats to everyone that got their fitted and apologies to those that missed out.  I had a feeling that CC's site would have trouble handling all the orders, but to their credit, they did increase their bandwith for this release.  If NT can slow sites down like eastbay, ndc, finishline, and all those other major sites, I think CC held up fairly well.  For those that did miss out, plans are already in the works a second run. The patch though will not be making a return.  As far as orders, CC is going to go over them tomorrow and those that ordered multiples will have their orders canceled.  Thereis bound to be cancellations so once we find out what sizes have become available again we'll let you know.  I was on the phone with the CC's owner and what normally takes a few seconds to upload a page, took several minutes which explains why the fitted appeared a minute or two late.  75 hats sold in the first 10 minutes and as you can see, by 1230, it was pretty much a wrap.  Thank you to NT for making this release a success.  Your contributions to this board and to our charities are always appreciated. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

<>

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

I'm genuinely hurt right now, seriously.
frown.gif
Something about the bold + caps plus the simple sentence w/o any emoticons shows your sincerity. I truly am sorry you didn't get yours. I'm sorry to EVERYONE who didn't get theirs.

Next time Meth, have a run of 300 or so if possible. I fully understand this is a trial run but I feel terrible for some of these guys.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom