ALL 3 XII LOWS/OG COMPARISONS, II AND XIX SAMPLES (30+PICS)

"JORDAN" on the bottom of the II's??? :x
sick.gif

But I guess they kept the "NIKE" on the heel, so that's cool.

So, they are in fact, releasing the french blue XII mids, as well as lows??? Hmmm...Father and son pairs
One hundred percent of shots not taken, don't go in. -Ronaldo Luiz Nazario de Lima

First of all, NICE pics. Haven't seen you around here---I like your work :wink:
wink.gif

Alright, let's get down to it.

White/Pink Lows - - At least they're a womens' color.

White/Black Lows - - I'm actually really glad they're bringing those out with the black midsole in the back. Why? Even though they are UGLY, at least they're not butchering OG's into lows. Well, they are, but not exactly.

Obsidians - - Can't say the same about these. The 12's just do NOT look right with that ankle cut. What a travesty. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Loving the mids though. :smile:
smile.gif

Air Jordan 19 - - You know, after suffering through the murder that is the Obsidian lows, we come to these. Maybe it's just the lighting--but those are the first pics of the 19's I've liked. And the growing begins.

Air Jordan 2 - - Can't say much about the black/silver's, but the white/black/red... :wow:
eek.gif
Can't wait! The quality looks pretty darn good too. 2 pairs at least!

Thanks for the pics bro.
--.--​

I'm trying to cop em all!

I'll be one of the last ppl you see rocking PINK, but those Pink XII's are :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Too bad I wear a 12 or those would probably be copped too, just to keep em FOTB
[/i]​

The best thing you showed were the AJ II wht/blk/red. My Most Wanteds will soon be coming out. All the AJ XII lows are trash. The AJ XII low wht/blk/taxi are a disgrace to the OG (which I have DS). Also are the obsidian/wht lows. The wht/pink lows are cool for my girl but unfortunately corns will be buying and wearing them.

ONE1
"Ima addict for sneakers"
"If I need it, I cant be stopped, cant be defeated"
Bronx finest
PNB4LIFE

Pink 12s are :wow:
eek.gif
so are the wht/red 2s the rest are strugglin.....
TeNoHo
If I happen to say somethin homo afterwards I will say no homo.

Nice II's!!!

Every Air Jordan released as lows is a bad idea....remember the VI lows? yuck

I will with no bullets in my holster

ima dude should i cop the pinks

we all no how real pimps where PINK haha

Has anyone noticed that the White/Black/Red II's are changed up quite a bit from the originals and the 94 retros? Aside from the obvious "Jordan" on the bottom but the most notable difference is the addition of the black/red outlining on the upper. Another difference I noticed was that there are only three plastic eyelit holes as opposed to four from the og's and 94 retros. It's like a combination of the II lows and the II mids....

I know some of y'all will be upset about the difference and probably start a stupid petition to Nike on why they shouldn't change it....But be glad that we're getting another chance at some II's. I actually like the change and will most deff be getting a couple pairs.

Anyways compare the pics of the samples and my 94 retros....

aj2white-black.jpg

The collection showcased:www.retroshoes.com/gallery/ijapino

Why in the world did they have to screw up the Taxi XII Low's? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
That's pure BS. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Nevertheless, they will be mine come May 22, 2004. :b
tongue.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
:D
happy.gif

Thanks for the pics btw. :D
happy.gif

Jerry: She had hands...
Elaine: Man hands?
Jerry: The hands of a man.

Those II's look really nice. All of them are nice except for the taxi lows. What's the deal with those? Keep it simple JB.
chuuch!
[/b]
U Know What I'm Throwin' Up

wow,nice samples.

again the pinks are nice.

Thanks for the pix.
Regards from a Beijing born Chinese.

PEACE.

All are copped.
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

Thank you very much sir.....those are all looking decent to an extend and most are cops.....its people like this that keep NT running smooth....props

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom