ALL AIR JORDAN STORE FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND IN H-TOWN... MUST READ IF YOU ARE TRAVELING OR LIVE IN HOU

Yea I heard about the northside man 
mean.gif
. If I end up going i'm bringing a couple of my boys, i hate being solo dolo in an unfamiliar place. I'll see how things play out before the weekend though.
I know you heard about that women who took a wrong turn on the north last week and got jacked for her BMW convertable...Man she didn't even know if the dudes had a gun or not....she took a wrong turn, got out to ask for directions... Boom jacked for everything... that car went straight to the CHOP SHOP.... dudes jacking for cars so jacking for shoes would be a walk in the park for them...

my friend wife works in the galleria and he told me today that there bulding a store in the galleria his wife ask what store are u re doing and the guy said this store is going to be a all jordan store for all star weekend

my friend wife works in the galleria and he told me today that there bulding a store in the galleria his wife ask what store are u re doing and the guy said this store is going to be a all jordan store for all star weekend
Wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to divert some of the HOH traffic... A guy earlier said they did this in almost all of the malls in orlando so this is very likely true as well.....

True too, Greenspoint Mall... We call it Gunpoint Mall..... your better of paying a ebay reseller than risking your life getting shoes from that mall....

gunspoint* but yea it is going to be crazy all around houston not just the northside be careful out there ppl

I know you heard about that women who took a wrong turn on the north last week and got jacked for her BMW convertable...Man she didn't even know if the dudes had a gun or not....she took a wrong turn, got out to ask for directions... Boom jacked for everything... that car went straight to the CHOP SHOP.... dudes jacking for cars so jacking for shoes would be a walk in the park for them...

if that lady got out the car to ask random dudes for directions she's an idiot, if she went to a store than I'd be more remorseful but even then there are stores in shady areas

either way if she has a bmw she should have a phone with gps or gps in car

greenspoint really isn't that serious and hasn't been since the 90s

People get raped and robbed at the galleria and there are victims everywhere

shopping at these places aren't a cause for concern but standing outside for hours camping out could be a problem and a problem anywhere

standing outside exposed with phones, money and credit cards is an easy lick anywhere

North line FSR footaction On WC 3's 88's on Sunday , all city-gears having bred xi's in store Friday , went to footlocker house of hoops today at galleria and it was under construction . Being turned into Jordan store, the ice rink was closed down and is being turned into one HUGE Jordan store/interaction center, looks awesome

damn, wonder which is the better spot for what I want to cop

northline or the galleria

North line FSR footaction On WC 3's 88's on Sunday , all city-gears having bred xi's in store Friday , went to footlocker house of hoops today at galleria and it was under construction . Being turned into Jordan store, the ice rink was closed down and is being turned into one HUGE Jordan store/interaction center, looks awesome
went monday but nothing was done.

I'm way out of the loop on this, so did they give out tickets for the cements? I know the galleria did, but what about northline? Thanks to anyone who answers this.

northline in the morning galleria later in the day :smile: big weekend so u never know who you will see out there.. good luck to all

damn, wonder which is the better spot for what I want to cop

northline or the galleria

I think northline is all first come first serve and galleria is tickets but im not sure if northline is getting the 3s whereas galleria seems like they having em for sure

when are they going to have the all star weekend in the bay area? oracle arena all star game before the warriors leave oakland? sounds like a plan!

if that lady got out the car to ask random dudes for directions she's an idiot, if she went to a store than I'd be more remorseful but even then there are stores in shady areas

either way if she has a bmw she should have a phone with gps or gps in car

greenspoint really isn't that serious and hasn't been since the 90s

People get raped and robbed at the galleria and there are victims everywhere

shopping at these places aren't a cause for concern but standing outside for hours camping out could be a problem and a problem anywhere

standing outside exposed with phones, money and credit cards is an easy lick anywhere

all of this....

northline was way worse when it was an indoor mall

i stay in acres homes.....it was real out here in the 90s early 2000s

http://www.simon.com/mall/the-galleria/stream/nikeair-jordan-experience-247715

I don't even think it's worth dealing with the crowds in the H this weekend for shoes. I mean with all the online restocks and what not, stuff is out there and available for decent deals, you just gotta look. I'm not so much concerned about jackers as I am with the hassle of the crowds. I think it'll be cool to go check out the Galleria stuff as I'm sure some players will be around and possibly MJ himself at the Jordan Experience, but for shoes I think it'll be madness.

I used to go to Greenspoint once a week on my lunch breaks and I was never uncomfortable. I mean it's your normal hood mall. But for something like THIS? Either I'd be mobbin up there or dressed to blend in with the goons. lol

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom