All expenses paid trips FTW

Just sitting at the airport about to fly back to the states from Toronto.

What a nice city. If I didn't love Cali so much I would consider moving there.

The ISSCR conference I attended was good too, business & pleasure FTW!

Where have you guys gotten to go for business or conference meetings were the entire trip was paid for? It's so nice
pimp.gif

Edit: I can't spell

Just sitting at the airport about to fly back to the states from Toronto.

What a nice city. If I didn't love Cali so much I would consider moving there.

The ISSCR conference I attended was good too, business & pleasure FTW!

Where have you guys gotten to go for business or conference meetings were the entire trip was paid for? It's so nice
pimp.gif

Edit: I can't spell

frown.gif
wish i got to travel for work. I sit behind my desk for 8 hours a day reading the Congressional Record and House/Senate reports. So many of my friends are like "welll have to go to Cali, or Hawaii, for business be back in a week." I'm jelly.

frown.gif
wish i got to travel for work. I sit behind my desk for 8 hours a day reading the Congressional Record and House/Senate reports. So many of my friends are like "welll have to go to Cali, or Hawaii, for business be back in a week." I'm jelly.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

glad you enjoyed my city
pimp.gif
Yes, I did. It was pretty dope there man. I shoulda hit you up, (nomo) but I got caught up with things, you know.

I saw Dorian Yates there too. I'm a fan. I follow his blood & guts or HIT traning method. Didn't get to meet him though cause I was stuck in a bus about to go to Niagara Falls. He just walks past my window into the Hardrock Cafe. I was like oh snap.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

glad you enjoyed my city
pimp.gif
Yes, I did. It was pretty dope there man. I shoulda hit you up, (nomo) but I got caught up with things, you know.

I saw Dorian Yates there too. I'm a fan. I follow his blood & guts or HIT traning method. Didn't get to meet him though cause I was stuck in a bus about to go to Niagara Falls. He just walks past my window into the Hardrock Cafe. I was like oh snap.

I've been able to go on trips to Pittsburgh, Colorado, and some college city in North Dakota on all expenses paid trips through rugby.

ND sucked, but Pittsburgh and especially Colorado was
pimp.gif
(and their
pimp.gif
is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.) Colorado is a beautiful state, man. I low key wanna move there.

I've been able to go on trips to Pittsburgh, Colorado, and some college city in North Dakota on all expenses paid trips through rugby.

ND sucked, but Pittsburgh and especially Colorado was
pimp.gif
(and their
pimp.gif
is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.) Colorado is a beautiful state, man. I low key wanna move there.

I would like to go to Colorado some time for vaca.

The next ISSCR meeting is in Japan. Hope I can go.
smile.gif

I would like to go to Colorado some time for vaca.

The next ISSCR meeting is in Japan. Hope I can go.
smile.gif

Have to fly out to Boston for work tomorrow
tired.gif

All expenses paid is appreciated but Boston is not
laugh.gif

Boston, Denver, SF (at least once a month), Chicago, Denver, NY, London, Hawaii, Spain all for work. Using the frequent flyer miles for myself FTW!

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Boston, Denver, SF (at least once a month), Chicago, Denver, NY, London, Hawaii, Spain all for work. Using the frequent flyer miles for myself FTW!

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Damn mango what sort of job do you have?

tired.gif

laugh.gif

i've got to go to london, tokyo, new york (almost quarterly), cleveland, portland, dallas, las vegas and san francisco. i get to travel monthly, which is very nice.

i've got to go to london, tokyo, new york (almost quarterly), cleveland, portland, dallas, las vegas and san francisco. i get to travel monthly, which is very nice.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Programmer for a video game studio. Go to a crap load of conferences throughout the year.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Programmer for a video game studio. Go to a crap load of conferences throughout the year.

Back
Top Bottom