All Four Wisdom Teeth Removal Monday Vol. Aware Me

I may have to do this, I see my teeth to the front shifting.

My teeth shifted after, wear a retainer if possible.

I decided not to go under and had all four pulled out while I watched like a G. Then I later got four dry sockets and my G-card was revoked.

Jesus man :wow:

Is it as painful as they say?

Not really, didn't need to use any pain meds.

Depends on pain tolerance, how well the doc does etc etc

I got one taken out last year.. It was pretty bad after the novacaine wears off. Had me whimpering like a dog 
mean.gif

It's painful. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and ice help to reduce swelling.

I decided not to go under and had all four pulled out while I watched like a G. Then I later got four dry sockets and my G-card was revoked.
Bruh.

Heard from my bro it's better to just make peace with your life on Earth & end it then deal with the pain of a dry socket..

4..... You must of been waving to Lucifer fam...

One girl I knew had her wisdom teeth removed just before college. She ended up getting dry socket and was unable to even move in till a few days after move in day. I had all four wisdom teeth removed and made sure I rinsed them out with warm salt water (I think it was) and didn't get dry socket. Another thing you should do is space out the meds they give you so that you won't be taking one right before bed when you'll be asleep anyway. You want to try and take them during times of the day you'll be the most active, but keep in mind they don't kick in immediately.

I was eating solid food like pizza within three days after the surgery, but I burned the roof of my mouth doing it and so it made the pain in my mouth a little worse. Moral of the story is make sure you stay away from things that are really hot and give them time to cool down. Overall it's not that bad and the pain was pretty much completely gone for me after a week. You've still got to be careful while brushing your teeth for a while though. 

had my wisdom teeth pulled last year, i think 4......it's not the surgery that u should be worrying about...it's all the pain afterwards. The stuff you eat, the soreness ...oh the horror the horror

i got all four of mine pulled out back when i was in high school...lets just say i didnt' get out of bed for spring break

was on spaghetti-o's and jamba juice diet

it ain't a easy recovery

It varies from person to person, obviously. My older brother has a far higher pain tolerance than I do, and he was in absolute agony for 5 straight days.

For me, the worst time was in between the drugs wearing off and going to the pharmacy to get the painkillers. Whether it was by design or they didn't drug me up as much, but I just remember tossing and turning in the car as my Mom drove to the pharmacy :lol: I was furious that it was taking so long :lol: After that I was good. Sore for a couple of days but no real pain.

Last edited:
Had all 4 removed July this year. The operation made my eyes water on the last tooth. No matter how many shots they gave me for pain it still hurt. My face was kinda swollen the next day. It definitely was some pain when you try to eat anything that was a little solid. Ice cream, Greek yogurt were my friends. I didn't need any painkillers after the operation. I was feel in normal after 3 weeks

Last edited:
If it wasn't NFO I would be pissed...

Just accepting the fact im going to go into my Environmental Geology test on Friday looking a fool.

White chick in that class I was going to work on adding to the team in December
mean.gif

Last edited:
I highly suggest tht you do not get all four pulled at the same time and get two pulled out then wait two weeks then the other two . when I got mine pulled (two of them) they were still completely underneath my gums so I had to get fully put to sleep on some Michael Jackson **** .

the recovery is horrible ... I bled out nonstop went through like two packs off cotton pads (which are good to put in your mouth because they help make blood clots... which in this case are good because they help stop the bleeding) . I couldn't sleep the first night and my mouth was swollen for a week and a half . now let me reiterate tht this was my experience and tht like I said before the teeth were completely under my gums . I've had friends get theirs pulled and said it didn't hurt at all . although their wisdom teeth were already out the gums . js depends on your teeth and where they're at in your gums I guess . good luck with four . may the force be with you

I think it depends on the person^
Mines wasn't that bad getting all four removed. I looked at old threads they had me paranoid thinking it was the worst thing ever. Hella "RIP" replies in the past wisdom teeth threads lmao

I highly suggest tht you do not get all four pulled at the same time and get two pulled out then wait two weeks then the other two . when I got mine pulled (two of them) they were still completely underneath my gums so I had to get fully put to sleep on some Michael Jackson **** .

the recovery is horrible ... I bled out nonstop went through like two packs off cotton pads (which are good to put in your mouth because they help make blood clots... which in this case are good because they help stop the bleeding) . I couldn't sleep the first night and my mouth was swollen for a week and a half . now let me reiterate tht this was my experience and tht like I said before the teeth were completely under my gums . I've had friends get theirs pulled and said it didn't hurt at all . although their wisdom teeth were already out the gums . js depends on your teeth and where they're at in your gums I guess . good luck with four . may the force be with you
I have to do it all at once.

I look at this the same way I look at getting into a pool.. Better to just jump right in and get it over with then slowly inch your way in.

i got all 4 and never had to pull em cuz i used to have braces, so they was plenty of space for em to chill.

I had a root canal at 17 which ended up getting infected so I had to have the tooth pulled. Oral pain is the worst, there's nothing you can do to make it stop. When the infection made it to live nerves the pain WA so bad I couldn't sleep for two days

I got all 4 of mine tooken out maybe two months ago. Just don't think too much about it. One of my wisdom teeth was cutting into my gums so they had to do a little sawing action to separate them. Other than that, they put this little clamp on the tooth and start pulling. It doesn't hurt because they numb you. I'd suggest that they numb you on one side of your mouth, because it'll be hard to breathe if they do both. After they're tooken out, you'll bleed a lot and have to bite on gauze to stop the bleeding. You'll have 4 big *** wholes in your mouth so it'll be hard to eat because you're not supposed to get food in those holes. Just eat soft foods for the first week to two. If you're in pain they give you a prescription for T3, which is Tylenol with Codeine in it. If you get a rash from it, stop taking it.

Only thing that annoyed me was the constant feeling of food in one of the sockets. Use that syringe they give you.

Back
Top Bottom