ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

Pacquiao - Margarito HBO 24/7: Episode 2 - (Part 1 of 2)

Pacquiao - Margarito HBO 24/7: Episode 2 - (Part 2 of 2)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 prestige worldwide

Guys, anyone knows if there are still White Boom and LA Fortuna shirts available?  Thanks!

Originally Posted by kixcool8

Guys, anyone knows if there are still White Boom and LA Fortuna shirts available?  Thanks!
i heard some dude bought all stocks he could get his hands on @ all NIKE stores on the first day those shirts came out.

i copped the black pair trainers.  had to go with 11s (normally wear 10.5s)  Was wondering if any of you guys also went half size up.  
Passed on the shirts though, wasn't feeling the quality or the designs.  

Originally Posted by miko0412

i heard some dude bought all stocks he could get his hands on @ all NIKE stores on the first day those shirts came out.

yes they take phone reservation...
i went to a nike park branch last thursday 11.4.10 and to my surprise a staff  offered me a M, L,XL white boomshirt...
but i passed... i just hated the system ... bad staff he he he
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rebelboy

Originally Posted by miko0412

yes they take phone reservation...
i went to a nike park branch last thursday 11.4.10 and to my surprise a staff  offered me a M, L,XL white boomshirt...
but i passed... i just hated the system ... bad staff he he he
eyes.gif
sir rebelboy, where is this nike park branch that y
ou are referring to?  they might still have the white boom shirts.  Badly needed the M.  Thanks!

after watching all the 24/7, i came to the conclusion that margarito is more focused on the fight than manny. manny being distracted by so many things. i think he's underestimating margarito...

im still hoping manny could escape with a win, but i think he is less prepared for this fight than any other fights he had in the past...

^i feel you bro.. same observation watchin' 24/7 episodes 1 to 3...

I just hope Manny will win this Sunday...

It seems Margarito is more focused than Manny...

Manny please prove me wrong...

Back
Top Bottom