All my Cigarette and Tobacco smokers step in...

Aye

Quit that trash :lol: Trees only

I'm only making this because today marks a month since I quit and I know for a fact somebody will see this and catch some motivation. I did it cold turkey cause my girl finally told me my breath stunk from Newports. I been smoking since I was 16 (27 now), started with the blacks, went to Al Capone's, Newports, Vaping and then back to Newports. A little over a half a pack a day, and literally HAD to be smoking when I'm driving or after a meal or drinking. Yesterday I sat in my mans living room playing 2k, drinking and smoking bud while my man chainsmoked Cigs and I never caught the urge, joints stink now actually. :pimp: still roll up the backwoods or 1882's tho

Rarely smoke. Cigarettes are like not even once a month. They fell off after high school & since I started drinking. Not even herb cause of my job. But occasionally when I have a week off or something.

Trying to put the blacks down man. If I'm driving solo I'm usually smoking. 1 maybe 2 a day tops. Even keep hand sanitizer and mouth wash in my car to "freshen up" :smh:

I went cold turkey for like 2 months after being extremely winded ballin. Been a long time since I felt that good. Breathing was so much better after just a week. No more ashes in my car and air freshener lasted much longer.

Need to get back on the wagon.

Side note- Mchunu takes me waaay back to highschool. Donated all that stuff a couple years back. Wish I kept my sweatshorts though...

Been trying to quit but I go out a lot and when I do I drink, and at this point drinking and smoking go hand in hand. I'd have to do a complete lifestyle overhaul for quitting to be even a possibility.

Oh well. Team Newport 100s.

Used to smoke ports heavy everytime i drank, would run thru 2 pcks wit the homies in one night.

At one point i wasnt smokin weed but squarss only, couldnt breath right.

But just weed? Im the best blunt roller youve ever met, been smokin bud off and on for 15 years.

But never reakly smoked squarss around chicks unless they were some hood rats or somethin like that.

Last edited:
how you gon let ya girl decide on what you put in your mouf.
:lol: whoa
We bake together and she never really had a big problem with me smoking jacks. I was just struggling to quit and the day I did I just used her as motivation. "Can u smell these on all my clothes? Do my breath be smelling like cigs all the time? Aight this my last one" and just kept it going

Side note- Mchunu takes me waaay back to highschool. Donated all that stuff a couple years back. Wish I kept my sweatshorts though...

I went through a bunch of old stuff recently I had from 9-10 grade over 10 years ago and thank god I bought everything 2 sizes too big lol. I got a wet *** Mchunu jacket still, and couple pair of shorts from them and Solbiato that's still fresh. Thats all I used to rock

i was smoking black n milds first and then cigs... i was smoking since 01 and was just really bumming off people to not smoke as much... but then i started buying my own packs... towards 2010 i cut down heavy and would only smoke 1 cig a week but it would be inconsistent if i was drinking or social smoking... sometimes i would chain smoke hard when drinking or just hanging out with my friends... i quit cold turkey in mid july i even had 1 or 2 cigs left in the pack and threw it away... my reason was i needed to quit all together but i had a bad cough that lasted 3 weeks and wouldnt go away... i told myself i didnt want to have this feeling again so im a quit... and my mom smokes and she wheezes all the time and i dont want that either when breathing

Last edited:
I quit and started again.

I'm a dumb ***. Also started around 16 and am now 27 and need to never buy these ***** again.

Last edited:
Since I left chicago(a place where newports are damn near $15 a pack) I been smoking squares heavy. Kinda want to stop, kinda dont. But california is about to implement a new tobacco tax so I might slowdown.

The just smoke trees part ,cool. But I wouldn't do it daily. Maybe once a month. Hell if someone asked me should they pick up weed I'd tell em don't even do it and save your money But that's just me.

I never had a strong urge to pick up cigs and I don't plan to either but for some reason I like the smell,,,,,,,from a distance.

:lol: whoa
We bake together and she never really had a big problem with me smoking jacks. I was just struggling to quit and the day I did I just used her as motivation. "Can u smell these on all my clothes? Do my breath be smelling like cigs all the time? Aight this my last one" and just kept it going
Thats wassup ...
my **** was reversed. My old lady tried throwing hints on me to chill out with the stogs... now she burning camel crush :lol:

Been trying to quit but I go out a lot and when I do I drink, and at this point drinking and smoking go hand in hand. I'd have to do a complete lifestyle overhaul for quitting to be even a possibility.

Oh well. Team Newport 100s.
I think I saw you at a bar the other night
giphy.gif

Two packs a day for over 2 decades :smokin Doesn't help that they are super cheap where I live.

Back
Top Bottom