All my customs: Nike and Air Jordan

you got some really nice customs but considering your video is made of pictures it would be cool to just post those instead or also. i also peeped the bronco i got a ton of cars ive don if you ever wanna see them.

The slideshow is not in chronological order. I decided to put it in shoe category order: Jordans, Air Max, AF1 etc. Yes my first attempts were horrible ugly spray paint jobs, but you have to start somewhere, and that was back in 2001. Later I did a lot of work with black leather dye. Then moved on to hand painting with Liquitex paints. Don't really do much custom work anymore, just touch ups and restoration projects as they come up.

I loved that footlocker exclusive colorway with the neon yellow, but that pair was all dirty and I couldn't get it to clean up, that's why I just dyed it black.  Mad it look a lot more stealthy with just the little pop of neon.  The picture didnt do the real thing justice.  Really hope they retro that shoe, I had every colorway at one time or another. Played a lot of ball in those too.  Speaking of which, I really miss the Seattle Supersonics!

Are you the reason why I have such a hard time finding XVIs?! Joking...sorta. A lot of good looking stuff, a lot of crap too though.

IMO you ruined those shoes.
sick.gif

Yes, I ruined a lot of shoes back in the day all due to experimentation and trial and error. No regrets, I was all self taught and made some money on the side that helped pay for my schooling. It's just fun to look back and see the history and progression. If you don't explore your ideas they will never become a reality.

Back
Top Bottom