All of my 1985 babies. What are you up to today?

Im no where i need to be in life right now im getting better tho.

I just got custody of my oldest son and that made a huge improvement on my happiness tho.

Im single with two kids no plans on having anymore. I went thru a bad break up last year and ive still not recovered. Like i said tho making progress.

Wj4 bro no jokes from me. You def an inspiration, especially considering we come from similar backgrounds and seems like we have similar ambitions. I feel like im where you were at a few years back and im feeling kinda lost atm but I know its not gonna last forever. Im slightly younger tho and shouldn't be in this thread lol but thanks for taking the time out and replying.

Last edited:
Damn. How's your recovering process coming alone, man?

Since you bumped the thread...it's funny what a year makes. Around this time last year, I was pretty down because love life was falling apart. Looking back, that was the best thing that's ever happened. It gave me time to go out and network with like minded individuals. The girl hit me up a couple weeks ago to talk about where we're at in life, and man...I dodge a bullet there. She was good looking, but was a deadweight.

Just got a new job offer yesterday that will come with a company car and will allow me to work mostly from home. I don't like working from home so I found an office for the creative types, going to sign the lease on it tomorrow. Got two side businesses going on, which will ultimately replace my full time job soon. Started a Mastermind group with local treps, some of whom became my best friends.

Looking back, the graduate degrees didn't do much for me....only if I had my mindset now 10 years ago....but I guess hindsight is 20/20.

Slowed down/lost some interest on buying clothes a lot in the last couple years to save up bread to work on my projects, or if I want to...just quit my job and leave the country for a while since I can work completely remotely on my businesses. Funny that my goal was to buy a new M3 by the time I turned 30. When last November rolled around, I could've easily done it, but I no longer had the desire to. A 911S will be had once a house is bought with no mortgage.

so much inspiration right here

thank you for this post you legit sound like my group of close buddies.........its all about the mindset and bigger picture (porsche 911 is my long term dream car btw good taste man) but a group of friends with the right mindset help me a lot in my personal life right now

i already have a ton of sneakers and high end stuff, I've lost interest in clothes and even updated my instagram status to "retired sneaker enthusiast" corny lol idgaf
some people might know that i have a major lawsuit with what happen to me so the allure i had for sneakers and fancy clothes isn't the same anymore.

yea i had a girl i was real serious about and we have history but I'm not gonna go into that long story, she actually dumped me.........no bs......petty

yet she still writes me emails and says she loves me, an even just today she said "I'm sorry, I'm just stressed out." this was as of yesterday

I've already been car browsing a lot but that has been downgraded as of just literally last night so late Tues now, ill do some small tuning thats it

my goal is to be an entrepreneur, i do not want work for a corporation so now my focus is to turn my windfall into something greater since it easily put me 10 years ahead in life and have cash flow and time to vacation how i want in my 40s

btw my best friend in Connecticut we just talked about kids he is a year under me but we both have no plans personally for children yet and are both single lol

women with no kids our age def want to get knocked up, but like you said if you have your life together and brain you will have no problem. (being not ugly helps on top of that also ha)

I WISH i had my mindset at 30 that i have now at age 20 i woulda been much further in life already, but I'm ready for change

thanks for asking about my condition, yea long process gotta do new options...had blood work done today need ct scan but fixator will be off soon thats another topic though

Last edited:
I feel old as **** :smh:
I don't look 30 mind u
But damn man I feel old whenever I think about me being 30 :smh:
I'm content with where I am in life
I just wish I could find a house at a great price n the area that I want
And that I could get a hellcat challenger
Other than that
I'm happy with my life
My fiancé
My wonderful kids
My job
I'm happy that I'm able to enjoy life
In my early to mid 20's
Was so ambitious and caught up in other stuff
I didn't take he time to just sit back and enjoy life
Well till the day I die
that's what I'm going to do
Just enjoy life
And don't stress the bs
As long as my kids are straight
And me and my girl still having great sex
I'm gonna just relax

wattup c/o 2003

1. not married
  2. not in relationship
  3. no kids
  4. 2 years into new career making better money
  5. drive a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer
  6. had to move back because of said career change
    mean.gif
  7. will be moving out in December
  8. gained weight (I'm 6'2" 245) wanna lose it before 2014. Losing it slowly but surely
Sadly I'm still relatively the same weight. It's so easy to put on but hard to get off smh. Everything else remains the same.

But I did move out in November. Paying about $900 for a place really close to my job
pimp.gif
Yearly check in type of thing I guess. I must've missed last year, first two post are from 2013 and 2014.

Anyways, lost my job, had to move in with family. Still no kids, not married or anything. Absolutely no job prospects or anything promising on the horizon.

But I'm in good health and traveled a bit more recently. I also really want to move to LA, I like it out there. Kinda hard to do without a job or enough money.

But everything remains the same. Still staying alive since '85

Back
Top Bottom