All over Cement Print down vest (elephant)

Just got this down vest. Pretty nice quality. I wasn't feeling the all over track jacket but I like this for some reason. The sole on the zipper thingy isthe sole of the 8's, not the 3's which is weird. Retails a bill20 and haven't seen it anywhere online yet.
288286993.jpg
288279278.jpg

$120 for a vest? It would have looked nice as a jacket, but that money could be better spent elsewhere IMO. It's your money though.

Retail is 120. Not what I paid. You know how it goes tdogg. 120 is a lil high, but wasn't that the same price as the track jacket?

its not called cement print!
cement is the shade of grey on the III's and IV's
the a tual print is called elephant print

it is not elephant print. it is the pebbled nubuck of the VIII's that is why it has the sole of the VIII's on the zipper. peep the pics on the playoffVIII's thread.

JB needs to quit while they're ahead with the elephant print clothin. dudes are ODin on it already and it's gonna get played out soon.

I thought the only time people wore vests were to stop them from drowning. Now all JB needs to do is release one of those flamboyant, tight, shiny shirts thatthe muscular guys wear to the clubs and they will have the metrosexual clothing on lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom